NWA –– Postponed!

My NWA trip has been postponed...until next week (at the earliest.)

I originally planned on heading up this past Sunday, but I started feeling a little funny on Sunday afternoon... clammy, hot, and flushed. I decided to wait until Monday to decide… And then started feeling even worse... so I decided this morning just to stay home.

I'm definitely running a fever! I'm going to take this week to rest up, and hopefully I will be feeling better by next week!

I'm really sorry for any inconvenience. I miss my NWA gents and I was really looking forward to a visit... I know it's been a while! I just didn't want to risk getting anyone else sick.

~Ginger
Well, at least the hot, clammy, flushed feeling can't be blamed on Lil Huck...

Get well soon...

Huck
Hope you get to feeling better real soon GD

Hey!!!! Isn't that one of Huck's nurses?!?
  • KDOGG
  • 04-03-2012, 08:33 AM
Get better real soon.....CYA next week....
Take care of yourself and hope you feel better soon.
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1
WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!1 Originally Posted by Sydney Pure
I know, I know! We'll have to plan on being up there at the same time, next time.
Hey!!!! Isn't that one of Huck's nurses?!? Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

No, but I showed it to her as a suggested wardrobe...

Huck
GET WELL SOON!!!
Awe Get well soon, Ginger!

XoXo
May you feel better soon, Ginger.
I'm all better now!

I'll be in NWA all this week!
Happy to hear that you're feeling better!!! Sorry we won't be in NWA together.....I'll be in Jackson, Ms most of this week...
Happy to hear that you're feeling better!!! Sorry we won't be in NWA together.....I'll be in Jackson, Ms most of this week... Originally Posted by Felina
Thanks, Felina!

I hope you have a great time in Jackson---I know I sure did!

Hopefully we can both be in the same place at the same time very soon! I've been reminiscing about our doubles fun a lot lately!