Smokin' Hot Felina pic

Ever find a showcase pic that just sets you on fire? Felina has turned up the heat with photo 13, the same pic as her avatar!! The colors and shadows are perfect. The blue jeans sliding off her pretty derriere looks oooooohhhh so inviting! Soooooooo lickable Wonder if it turns on Ginger Doll and Monroe like it turns me on!!!
Ever find a showcase pic that just sets you on fire? Felina has turned up the heat with photo 13, the same pic as her avatar!! The colors and shadows are perfect. The blue jeans sliding off her pretty derriere looks oooooohhhh so inviting! Soooooooo lickable Wonder if it turns on Ginger Doll and Monroe like it turns me on!!! Originally Posted by tuckahoe
It simultaneously turns me on, and makes me want to get my own ass in for new pictures! I definitely need some new ones… And I haven't hired a professional yet. I've been meaning to do that… Stay tuned! I think I'll be using Felina's photographer. She's absolutely wonderful!

Of course, it's hard to screw up a picture of a masterpiece! Felina is smokin' hot!!
Awe Tuck, thank you and now you have me blushing!

Ginger I loved working with my photographer....and I'm already looking forward to my next photo session with her.