Scheduling?

I am curious to know...

Right now, my schedule is Monday, Wednesday and Friday due to my real life part-time job.

IF I were to no longer work at the office on Tuesdays and Thursdays, would that be helpful to anyone here in scheduling or not?

Thanks for your input...
Hmmmmmm....
I know, I know...but hey, that WOULD free up some more time!
Love your new pics...
might work for us, but would it work for you? I can't see you paying in to Social Security with Hobby earnings
might work for us, but would it work for you? I can't see you paying in to Social Security with Hobby earnings Originally Posted by Chung Tran
LOL! That is very sweet of you but not to worry, I take care of "business". I'll be fine either way!
Later hours are what I like from a provider, especially massages. I hate to back to the office after a massage and L1, 2 or 3. I'm tired and unless they have a shower, have clothes sticking to me...
I can book evening appointments now with a little advance notice. I also have a shower available for use.

Just so you know, the lotion I use is not greasy at all considering it is water-based but I DO understand...some clients like to shower.

Seeing as I live at my incall, it would be pretty bad if a shower WASN'T available!