Race play fetish

So im looking to explore what gets my wheels spinning...any teachers?
Intriguing. Care to elaborate? Here or in PM.
Found an Aryan Princess. 29, bl/bl, 3 kids from 3 daddies. Very little ink and none on front/side neck, face or chest. Lives in a rural county. Very racist. Many comments about white people losing out blah blah blah. Country getting taken over etc

Once I told her that I'm Jewish, the whole session was about me fucking her with my Jewish cock and her swallowing my Jewish cum. Called her my Aryan jew-cum swallowing princess. Hottest seasion ever even though it seems clear she's into the Texas Aryan Nation lifestyle. Very hot for a guy that believes Inglorius Bastards was a comedy.

She has "Aryan Princess" tattooed across the back of her neck. Very hot session.

All that said, I'd be scared to use n-word w/AA provider without written and notarized consent.
I've had a few black men totally get off, and get me off, talking about fucking me with their "n***** cock", "How did I like being a n*****'s whore", etc etc. I couldn't bring myself to say anything like that, but it was a HUGE turn on and I would love to do it again.

I think that much like calling someone Mommy or Daddy, it's the taboo that makes it so fucking hot! When participating in this kind of play, definitely explore what your absolute limits are beforehand. I love taboo Mommy/Daddy talk (as the dirty little girl) , rape play, race talk, but I cannot and will not talk about being "Mommy" to a son. Nope, nein, nyet, not happening. You have to figure out what words are good or bad triggers in the context and what, if anything, isn't going to fly.
Called her my Aryan jew-cum swallowing princess. Hottest seasion ever even though it seems clear she's into the Texas Aryan Nation lifestyle. Very hot for a guy that believes Inglorius Bastards was a comedy.
Originally Posted by Bobster36
What a coincidence. I thought Django was an inspirational feel-good story for the whole family. Im willing to try most things but this would have to be with a provider or friend I've known for a long time and totally trusted.
I have done race play with a black submissive female over the telephone.

I enjoyed it,and it did push some comfort limits. That was cool.

I would be itnerersted in doing this ' live !
[QUOTE=Ginger Snap;1058485062]I've had a few black men totally get off, and get me off, talking about fucking me with their "n***** cock", "How did I like being a n*****'s whore", etc etc. I couldn't bring myself to say anything like that, but it was a HUGE turn on and I would love to do it again.

I think I would like to try something like this.
I had an AA female sub that gets off on domestic service and treating me as the lady of the house. When I called her racial names or punished her for not doing a chore properly her pussy got dripping down her thighs and her nipples got rock hard. She's semi bi but more into females. I once made her set up my room for a date with an open minded regular, fluff him, bring us water during, get him a warm wash cloth after each round, and then shower with him and clean him after the date. She was so turned on when he left that she begged for permission to relieve herself.
I had an AA female sub that gets off on domestic service and treating me as the lady of the house. When I called her racial names or punished her for not doing a chore properly her pussy got dripping down her thighs and her nipples got rock hard. She's semi bi but more into females. I once made her set up my room for a date with an open minded regular, fluff him, bring us water during, get him a warm wash cloth after each round, and then shower with him and clean him after the date. She was so turned on when he left that she begged for permission to relieve herself. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Exactly !

If there are any AA providers who would go for something like this, pm please..
There's many combinations/scenarios/ways to do it but white master seeking black slave at an auction or plantation seems to be a popular ones (i'm not into those but some black providers are). Any type of play imo that involves particular difficulties like incest, abuse, rape, bigotry, slavery, sexism etc just to name a few example shouldn't be done frivolously. If you plan on being sub know your limits and don't mess around with anyone inexperienced.
I like Irish role play.
I had an AA female sub that gets off on domestic service and treating me as the lady of the house. When I called her racial names or punished her for not doing a chore properly her pussy got dripping down her thighs and her nipples got rock hard. She's semi bi but more into females. I once made her set up my room for a date with an open minded regular, fluff him, bring us water during, get him a warm wash cloth after each round, and then shower with him and clean him after the date. She was so turned on when he left that she begged for permission to relieve herself. Originally Posted by Lexxxy
Wow that was a hot read
[QUOTE=bjfever;1058496826]
I've had a few black men totally get off, and get me off, talking about fucking me with their "n***** cock", "How did I like being a n*****'s whore", etc etc. I couldn't bring myself to say anything like that, but it was a HUGE turn on and I would love to do it again.

I think I would like to try something like this. Originally Posted by Ginger Snap
Well, anytime you're in KC, look me up!
A pretty young black provider told me once she wanted to try the whole slave/master role-play but her white BF was too freaked out by the idea.

It did make me think about how much fun it would be to take her and a particularly pale provider I know to a civil war re-enactment in costume and character. . . ending with nightly threesomes in our adjacent rooms at a Victorian bed and breakfast. . . only time and money stand in the way so far!
I like Irish role play. Originally Posted by pyramider

Being a mick myself i can drink beer fart on your couch and eat french fries for ya !

How big a TV you Got?

Got net flix?

Iam there dude !!!