ISO Gym Partner~I Miss Being A Spinner

Yeah yeah yeah...in the world of hookers and johns no one wants to be spotted in public with one or the other. BUT my fat ass needs to lose 35lbs and I'm setting my goal to do so in 3 months/12 weeks.

*Gasp* the fat whore actually admitted to being fat! YES I IZ FATZ! And I'm getting my spinner body back one pound at a time.

I go to *super secret gym that's named after an overrated city* 3-4 times a week...or I would like to go 3-4 times a week. I'm into Zumba, Yoga (my fat ass feels fatter in yoga ), weight lifting and walking on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes while watching episodes of Law and Order (yes, the treadmills have private TVs). I also like sweating in the Sauna for 10-15 minutes...or until I melt my iPhone.

So, this invitation is open for men and women. I just need an accountability partner to keep my fat ass on track. I tried looking for one on bodybuilding.com but that didn't end well.

SO WHO WANTS TO WHIP MY FAT ASS INTO SHAPE? I WANT TO BE A SPINNER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I need an accountability partner too but I go to a different super secret gym and my problem is what I eat before and after said gym...

I had dropped 15 pounds last year but I put them back on bc I stopped policing myself.

Your goal is pretty intense. I think 30 pounds should take more like 5 months but I wish you luck.
I need an accountability partner too but I go to a different super secret gym and my problem is what I eat before and after said gym...

I had dropped 15 pounds last year but I put them back on bc I stopped policing myself.

Your goal is pretty intense. I think 30 pounds should take more like 5 months but I wish you luck. Originally Posted by RJinLR
It's not that intense actually...I did it before and it can be achieved with healthy diet, exercise and just watching wtf I do with my life
Besides I don't have 5 months to lose this weight. My body is my money and I haven't been in front of the camera in a year. Can't get hired to bang 3 white men in the back of a pickup truck when I look like a bloated whale...
  • WASP
  • 12-24-2015, 06:14 PM
Yeah yeah yeah...in the world of hookers and johns no one wants to be spotted in public with one or the other. BUT my fat ass needs to lose 35lbs and I'm setting my goal to do so in 3 months/12 weeks.

*Gasp* the fat whore actually admitted to being fat! YES I IZ FATZ! And I'm getting my spinner body back one pound at a time.

I go to *super secret gym that's named after an overrated city* 3-4 times a week...or I would like to go 3-4 times a week. I'm into Zumba, Yoga (my fat ass feels fatter in yoga ), weight lifting and walking on the treadmill for 20-30 minutes while watching episodes of Law and Order (yes, the treadmills have private TVs). I also like sweating in the Sauna for 10-15 minutes...or until I melt my iPhone.

So, this invitation is open for men and women. I just need an accountability partner to keep my fat ass on track. I tried looking for one on bodybuilding.com but that didn't end well.

SO WHO WANTS TO WHIP MY FAT ASS INTO SHAPE? I WANT TO BE A SPINNER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by Danielle Reid
I got no probs being seen in public with anyone. As my name is not John anyway..lolz
Maybe when u in NWARK and feeling the need to hit a walking trail, we could do this. and you could see Crystal Bridges also. As they have nice walking trails.

Anyway just shooting u a reply to keep in mind.
Danielle, I think you should move to NWA & join MMA with me.

I was 12 over prior to Christmas...

Tired of staring at the wall for 45 minutes on my stairmaster. I definitely need something more stimulating.
Danielle, I think you should move to NWA & join MMA with me.

I was 12 over prior to Christmas...

Tired of staring at the wall for 45 minutes on my stairmaster. I definitely need something more stimulating. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol I might have to move. It's tempting
nutrition shakes, less process food, no buffets, I make snack trays like grapes, cooked chicken, crackers, cubes of cheese. Vegetables with hummus. Green chili chicken soup.
I do bread in the morning and a little or none for rest of the day. A food saver machine is good, since you make your portions easier.
Good trick is to use smaller plates and bowls.
Having a gym partner makes the experience more fun! Lilygirl always tags along with me. We recently started and I've lost 10 pds this past month. I'll never be a spinner, nor do I want to, but my belly will be flatter and my ass will be firmer

Btw, research couch to 5K, it's awesome! Good luck to your weight loss journey!!
  • Sandy
  • 12-25-2015, 11:40 AM
Go to youtube and look up: apple cider vinegar weight loss
Go to youtube and look up: apple cider vinegar weight loss Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
I've heard about that
  • Sandy
  • 12-25-2015, 12:32 PM
yes just mask the taste with a little honey afterwards~
yes just mask the taste with a little honey afterwards~ Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
Yes that crap is nasty lol
My current regimen.
Attached Images File Type: jpeg image.jpeg (35.7 KB, 234 views)
My current regimen. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Lol so true