Trump gets huge bump from the minorities after convention.

This poll from the Hill...not a rightwing source...should have bitten and the left worried...because as bitten said..."if you don't vote for me you ain't black". I guess they surrendered their soles and their skin tone to the EVIL Republican's!! How can this be since the LSM and our leftwing wing members on this site say bitten is just waiting for the formalities of election day...sounds VERY familiar to the 2016 coronation of hellory!!

Biden Is In Trouble Part Two: Trump Support Among Minority Voters Just Got Huge Bump After Convention
Posted at 2:30 pm on August 29, 2020 by Nick Arama

When President Donald Trump won in 2016, he won with about 8% of the black vote.

There have been multiple polls indicating his support to be more than that among black people now.

Here’s the latest, according to The Hill.

According to a Hill-HarrisX poll conducted Aug 22-25, Trump’s support with black voters shot up nine points after the Republican National Convention to 24 percent of registered black voters.

A prior survey conducted between Aug 8-11, showed that according to the poll he had 15 percent.

Support among Hispanics also bumped up by 2 points over the same period going from 30 percent to 32 percent.

The poll was conducted with 2,861 registered voters.

As we have previously reported, other polls show the support being even higher, so the aggregate of approval of the black vote is running between 24 and as much as 41 percent among likely voters by Rasmussen, depending on the poll. Even with a more conservative projection like this latest poll is great news for Trump and a real problem for Biden.

As Real Clear Politics has noted in the past:

Even 20 percent African-American support for Trump would all but dismantle Democratic Party presidential hopes for 2020. Hillary Clinton lost the 2016 election with 88 percent of the black vote. That was about a six-point falloff from Barack Obama’s share of the black vote in 2012.

But far more importantly, an estimated 2 million of the African-American voters who cast ballots for Obama in 2012 simply did not show up at the polls in 2016 to vote for the off-putting Clinton.

Even a small drop in African-American turnout or anything less than the usual 85 percent to 90 percent supermajority for a Democratic presidential candidate on Election Day can prove fatal.

Democrats are going to have a meltdown at this news.

But it’s not hard to understand why. Trump making an effort to reach out for black support, record low black unemployment, more jobs and a strong economy prior to the pandemic, with clear indications that the economy is coming back under Trump.

As I noted earlier in my piece on six Democratic mayors coming out for Trump in Minnesota, they’re also seeing the radical shift of the Democrats and not liking what they’re seeing. People don’t like to see their cities burning or their citizens threatened and they see this happening in Democratic areas with Democratic officials failing to address it while seeing Trump condemning it and doing what he can to help. Is it any wonder that it’s causing movement?
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 02:37 PM
Don Lemon on XiNN wondering - "Are our riots having the effect of bringing in more voters like we planned?. Why don't they blame Trump for the 'Peaceful protests"???
"The Minorities" want police in their neighborhoods.

Bill Clinton knew that! He INCREASED the number of police on the street.

https://www.justice.gov/archive/opa/...4/590.txt.html

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE AG
WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 12, 1994 (202) 514-2008
TDD (202) 514-1888

PRESIDENT CLINTON ANNOUNCES NEW CRIME BILL GRANTS
TO PUT POLICE OFFICERS ON THE BEAT

WASHINGTON, D.C. -- Just a dozen days after money became
available, President Clinton today announced the first round of
police hiring grants under the new crime bill, an important step
toward his goal of putting 100,000 police on America's streets.
More than $200 million in grants were awarded to communities in
all 50 states and Puerto Rico, including 332 police departments,
46 sheriffs' departments, six Indian tribal groups, and several
other law enforcement agencies. The crime bill authorizes money
to increase the number of police in America by twenty percent.
At a White House ceremony today, President Clinton and
Attorney General Janet Reno welcomed mayors and chiefs of police
from many of the jurisdictions receiving grants.
"Today's announcement comes only a month after the crime
bill was signed into law, and less than two weeks after the money
became available at the beginning of the fiscal year," said Reno.
"By wedding new money and existing applications, we were able to
cut red tape and put police on the street more quickly."
The grants announced today will help jurisdictions hire
2,770 new officers. Coupled with previous police hiring grants,
these awards bring the total number of new officers funded under
President Clinton to nearly 4,900 in more than 600 communities
across America. Over the next year, up to 10,000 additional
officers will be funded.
The crime bill's Cops on the Beat program, signed into law
by President Clinton last month, provides $8.8 billion in
competitive grants for state and local law enforcement agencies
to hire community policing officers and to implement community
policing.
I guess Bitten opposed it back then.
Rigged polls? The Hill?
The increase in Hispanic numbers is probably due to knowledge that they won't get thrown over a wall. The first ones thrown have it the worst because they fall farther and have subsequent people land on top of them.

Mucho hurto.
Rigged polls? The Hill? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
What are the polls from your commiecanuck bible??
Since you are in Canada
Rigged polls? The Hill? Originally Posted by HoeHummer
That's what HillariousNoMore said ... then it was "rigged elections"!

You did vote for HillariousNoMore, didn't you?

Now you are committed to voting for another loser.

Kumola just got pissed. Bitten said he would seek a 2nd term!
The increase in Hispanic numbers is probably due to knowledge that they won't get thrown over a wall. Originally Posted by sexykarma
Any "Hispanics" in the "Midwest" who are here illegally?
The Hill poll did show a 9% increase in approval rating among Black voters and a 2% increase among Hispanic voters. What was not pointed out was that Trump lost 2% among White voters and his overall approval rating DROPPED from 45% to 44% in The Hill poll.

From the polls I've seen, Trump gained about 2% - 4% on Biden at the national level after the RNC. Significant bump if it is in fact 4%.
Doesn’t matter. If trump gets anywhere near 20-25% of the black vote he wins.

Edit: Although it’s a forgone conclusion that Biden won’t concede and the election is thrown into chaos. There’s only one reason democrats are hellbent on mail in voting, and it has nothing to do with coronavirus.

Confessions of a voter fraud: I was a master at fixing mail-in ballots
Doesn’t matter. If trump gets anywhere near 20-25% of the black vote he wins.

Edit: Although it’s a forgone conclusion that Biden won’t concede and the election is thrown into chaos. There’s only one reason democrats are hellbent on mail in voting, and it has nothing to do with coronavirus.
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Trump will not win 20-25% of the Black vote. He received an estimated 6% of the Black vote in 2016 and will do better in 2020 if polls are correct, but it will not approach 20%.

You don't think Trump will contest the election if he loses? I think there is a far better chance of Trump not conceding if he loses than Biden not conceding if he loses.
It’s fake news from a Trump organ.
That's what HillariousNoMore said ... then it was "rigged elections"!

You did vote for HillariousNoMore, didn't you?

Now you are committed to voting for another loser.

Kumola just got pissed. Bitten said he would seek a 2nd term! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I don’t vote in Americans Elections, dummy.
Trump will not win 20-25% of the Black vote. He received an estimated 6% of the Black vote in 2016 and will do better in 2020 if polls are correct, but it will not approach 20%.

You don't think Trump will contest the election if he loses? I think there is a far better chance of Trump not conceding if he loses than Biden not conceding if he loses. Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
Orly? https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...&v=44AbGEHhzg4

You don't think Trump will contest the election if he loses? Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX
I assume you mean if CNN calls it in favor of Bitten.

BTW: Bitten has already said he wouldn't conceded. He has HillariousNoMoreItis.

I would recommend Trump contest the election in some areas, if he fails to carry those areas. By mid-October his team will know within .5% what his vote will be the critical boxes. A good bean-counter has some boxes selected based on historical results with which to measure the team's success in retaining and turning voters for the general, and they use primaries and in this case congressional races to assist in the evaluation. It's based on real votes as opposed to distorted polling reports.

Trump Jr. knew in 2016 by mid-September ... and actually earlier in September. I recall he put it: "We like what we see on the ground."

You were still gagging on polls.