Trump beats Biden,DeSantas in 2024 despite Jan 6th hearings.

That's right folks the dems underestimated the power of Big Daddy T.

It's the economy, stupid and "stupid wokeness" were the 2 best messages James Carville ever gave to his party. But did they listen?........Noooooooooooooo oooo

It's gonna be payback time!

https://www.newsweek.com/donald-trum...arings-1721141
When was that poll conducted, Ellen? I don’t know those numbers would be the same since the most recent testimony.

That said, who’s being paid back and for what? The voters? For throwing him out in 2020?

HAHAHAHAHAHABAAH!
Have no fear A E, the Dems are busy manufacturing more (9 MM ammo, the kind Biden says will blow your lungs out) so far their cap gun ammo isn’t doing the trick. King Donald is da man, much to the dismay of brain dead libturds. They can’t understand how a man that engineered the greatest economics in history can garner such support from the middle class America
For the lazy among us

The current Real Clear Politics average of national polls, which includes survey data from April 19 through June 29, showed Trump leading Biden in a 2024 matchup by about 1.8 points. The former president has the support of about 45.2 percent compared to 43.4 percent for the current commander-in-chief.
That’s not what I asked. It was about the poll cited in the OP.

It wasn’t listed in the story. Hence the question.

Do you know when it was conducted?
Survey data from April 19th thru June 29th - 2022.

Date of poll - July 1st,2022.

Reading comprehension is your friend!
Then this data is not representative of the testimony given to the Jan 6 committee last week.

You’re citing the RCP average as your “new data.”

BTW — neither of you seem to understand this question or the point I made. Maybe you should read your own posts.
You mean that testomony where that chick lied about Trump? Yeah no worries there. She just wanted attention so she lied. Hope it works out for her but it will not effect Big Daddy. Nice try thou.

Then this data is not representative of the testimony given to the Jan 6 committee last week.

You’re citing the RCP average as your “new data.”

BTW — neither of you seem to understand this question or the point I made. Maybe you should read your own posts. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
That’s not what I asked. It was about the poll cited in the OP.

It wasn’t listed in the story. Hence the question.

Do you know when it was conducted? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Like AE what I C and Peed came from the body of article, I don’t think we’re referencing this exact poll, but since it came from RCP you best buckle up cause Trumps coming and he is bringing HELL with him
I read the same thing.

Nothing burger.
You do know the 29th came after the lying bitches testimony, only a few idiots are even aware she testified and even less watched it. Keep eating them nothing burgers
Trump won't win again...even his rallies are getting smaller
You do know the 29th came after the lying bitches testimony, only a few idiots are even aware she testified and even less watched it. Keep eating them nothing burgers Originally Posted by oilfieldace
10-day rolling sample. Again, get edjamacated.

Waste our time dude. Get a clue.
When was that poll conducted, Ellen? I don’t know those numbers would be the same since the most recent testimony. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
The most recent testimony was debunked before they left the room.

Oh, and the thread name is bogus. The Trump haters sucking each other’s dicks, that nobody gives AF about, isn’t a “hearing”.
Seriously little mole, how many people do you think would show up for a Biden rally? He would be lucky to have 5 people show up.

Trump won't win again...even his rallies are getting smaller Originally Posted by matchingmole