Where on Eccie can I post very XXX photos of me?

Please pardon my ignorance, I just want to play and do not feel like reading all the rules and guidelines..OK!?;

I am proud of my favorite thing to do
😋😊😍😘🤣😃🤣😄😃🤣😘
Wherever they are posted, please let us know. I would love to see that.
In my PM box!
Hmm.
OK
What about the naughty kinky cockhungry women that get aroused and cannot orgasm the same unless it's inappropriate filth and a the SICK NASTY XXX Raunchy Male perverts?
My inbox too. You know you want to, come on let’s have some fun.
You can't openly post nude pics or photos of sex acts on the board in any open forum.
My inbox also
So did she pm anybody these that asked for them?
Nope!!
She wanted me to Pay $20 to see them................

Pffft.............

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......... ....................
She wanted me to Pay $20 to see them................

Pffft.............

PASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS......... ....................
Originally Posted by The1Slayer
Haha....never understood why someone on here would think they could charge for pics or vids
Or advertise that they sucked 22 dicks in one day....reminds me of that scene from clerks....Dante-"my girlfriend sucked 36 dicks"...Stranger-"In a row"
Isn’t that what Snapchat is for hahaha, don’t ask where you can put them and then ask for money. That’s a big negatory
girl dont post anywhere here....just a warning cus as nice as soulman is he will issue them points like 1s at the stripclub lol
girl dont post anywhere here....just a warning cus as nice as soulman is he will issue them points like 1s at the stripclub lol Originally Posted by Lovelyxxxo
She was just fishing for chumps...but put herself on blast. I cover this nonsense in my "how to market 101"...chapter 1....how to not make clients avoid you. She was OJT from back in the day so my course was not available back then....did she really not think this thread would turn out this way?