Thanks Mr. Biden !

Great job !

wtf is that
Take out the trash, Mr. President!
Great job !

Originally Posted by VitaMan

could u plz post a readable copy of this?

thank you valued poster
yes, wtf is that? a document in spanish?
yes, wtf is that? a document in spanish? Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
Yes it is, and its the flip side of the Zombiden letter about the last covid stimulus disbursement.
Amusing it came out a few weeks after the funds were distributed
Yes it is, and its the flip side of the Zombiden letter about the last covid stimulus disbursement.
Amusing it came out a few weeks after the funds were distributed Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
That's because the Trump postal service is still running on steam with the emergency brakes on, in full stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
That's because the Trump postal service is still running on steam with the emergency brakes on, in full stop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
All my mail incoming and outgoing has been delivered on time !
Unlike many on this board and forum, I lived through the one-term presidency of Jimmy Carter as a politically aware adult. There was two digit inflation, commodity price controls and rationed gas. Federal law required folks to keep their thermostat set at something like 68 in the winter and 76 in the summer (to conserve energy) . There was an economic depression . . . .and more.

The one bright spot was that President Carter negotiated a peace treaty between Egypt and Israel which pretty much stands today. No other president has mid-wifed a similar agreement between any Arab/Moslem country and Israel until President Trump came to office.

On the other hand: President Biden has encouraged major international bad actors such as North Korea, Iran, Russia and China to act aggressively against the interests of all western nations and their immediate third world neighbors with the intent of diminution or genocide.

We have President Biden to thank for that.
He has 3 1/2 years to go. Wonder what things will look like then.....
He has 3 1/2 years to go. Wonder what things will look like then..... Originally Posted by VitaMan
I wonder if I'll start a business selling plants potted in blue UN helmets I collect.
He has 3 1/2 years to go. Wonder what things will look like then..... Originally Posted by VitaMan

Like Chicago, New York city but even worse. I'll be surprised if this country isn't in open rebellion by then.

Unlike many on this board and forum, I lived through the one-term presidency of Jimmy Carter as a politically aware adult. There was two digit inflation, commodity price controls and rationed gas. Federal law required folks to keep their thermostat set at something like 68 in the winter and 76 in the summer (to conserve energy) . There was an economic depression . . . .and more.

The one bright spot was that President Carter negotiated a peace treaty between Egypt and Israel which pretty much stands today. No other president has mid-wifed a similar agreement between any Arab/Moslem country and Israel until President Trump came to office.

On the other hand: President Biden has encouraged major international bad actors such as North Korea, Iran, Russia and China to act aggressively against the interests of all western nations and their immediate third world neighbors with the intent of diminution or genocide.

We have President Biden to thank for that. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Unbelievable! You're saying that Carter was a better president than Biden currently is. I joined the navy then. I was also in Hamburg when Sadat was murdered.
Originally Posted by matchingmole
Now we have an even bigger mess on our hands. Thank you uninformed voters.