Any info?

saw her twice...no extras
That was Kheng back in the days when she was in North ATX. Excellent deep work, occasionally extras, but had a list of rules. Getting them once or twice had no bearing on whether it would happen on next visit. I will reiterate though, excellent deep tissue work.
Kheng? waste of time and money. Mediocre massage. She's rude and has a million rules.
I saw her once. She gave me a great massage and a solid HE... however I must have violated an unspoken rule as she won't allow me to book with her anymore. She is weird.
  • kode9
  • 01-10-2019, 06:21 PM
I saw her once. She gave me a great massage and a solid HE... however I must have violated an unspoken rule as she won't allow me to book with her anymore. She is weird. Originally Posted by EagleEye

This happened to me also. Outstanding massage and HE....however when I tried to book again...I must've broke a rule I was unaware of. She really comes off bipolar. Everything seems fine as I'm a respectable client...but nope....you broke some unspoken law.

However, that has been awhile ago.
I thought I was the only one that had these issues with her. She can be friendly on one visit and the next visit she will insist you lay super still or she gets super aggravated. I always tried to be respectful and not touch on her. Finally gave up. She seems to have some weird issues or minor paranoia.