Picture ideas

I'm wanting to take new pictures and I'm wanting ideas on what to do? Ladies chime in too!
Fellas let me know what you guys like too!!
Have a great day everyone!
Cum soaked pics are always good! You may just have to find a contributor with a huge reserve. It would be hot for you to have it on your tits running down to your navel. Grasping your breast and looking down at the finished work of art. If only you can find a great painter, hmmmm?
No that's trashy to me and I don't like cum all over me
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 11:35 AM
leaning back nude head to toe in baby oil propping yourself up with one arm. With your head tilted back letting your wet hair fall back. your tongue reaches towards a melting Creamsicle held above it with a small pool of cream on your tongue and some drizzled on your breasts.

Think hustler centerfold before they went no holds barred.
leaning back nude head to toe in baby oil propping yourself up with one arm. With your head tilted back letting your wet hair fall back. your tongue reaches towards a melting Creamsicle held above it with a small pool of cream on your tongue and some drizzled on your breasts.

Think hustler centerfold before they went no holds barred. Originally Posted by grean
That sounds sexy
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 12:02 PM
The illusion of what we crave.
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 12:35 PM
http://m.eccie.net/attachment.php?at...1&d=1449688686

this pose except in b&w only with white thong panties, not t-back, your hair straightened in a pony tail and both hands above your head clawing at the wall.
  • Iam45
  • 12-09-2015, 01:01 PM
I'm wanting to take new pictures and I'm wanting ideas on what to do? Ladies chime in too!
Fellas let me know what you guys like too!!
Have a great day everyone! Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
This one for sure

Don't try to be sexy. Look flirty and approachable, smile more
Something that you think represents what you provide in a session.... Classy, trashy, GFE or PSE, Girl next door... All of the above? Get a good photographer and show your sessions in solo pics!
  • grean
  • 12-09-2015, 01:39 PM
Legs & more legs! Take shots of them in heals, barefoot, stockings, & from many angles and a couple that include your sexy ass with them.
No that's trashy to me and I don't like cum all over me Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
You're right, I wouldn't say trashy though as that can be perceived as negativity towards the gals who do it. It would be appropriate for a true freaky and/or PSE type provider. You're probably more of the reserved wholesome type. Maybe you should get some shots picking daisies in a field of daffodils and marigolds. Or better yet, you could get some shots kissing babies or passing out christmas gifts to the homeless.

http://m.eccie.net/attachment.php?at...1&d=1449688686

this pose except in b&w only with white thong panties, not t-back, your hair straightened in a pony tail and both hands above your head clawing at the wall. Originally Posted by grean
Sexy!!
You're right, I wouldn't say trashy though as that can be perceived as negativity towards the gals who do it. It would be appropriate for a true freaky and/or PSE type provider. You're probably more of the reserved wholesome type. Maybe you should get some shots picking daisies in a field of daffodils and marigolds. Or better yet, you could get some shots kissing babies or passing out christmas gifts to the homeless.
Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Thanks smartmouth no need to get upset just because I don't like the idea of cum all over me I'm not wholesome but I'm not that type who likes cum or swallows it or wants it on my face...it's my opinion. If some girls like it cool but to me I don't like it. And daffodils are actually my favorite flower so I might take up that idea
Im loving the ideas guys!