DFK and GFE

I have always believed that kissing is an important part of GFE, especially with DFK, in order to provide that illusion of passion.

I realize that we all have different views and perspective. In your opinion, do you consider DFK to be part of GFE? If no, why not? If yes, then can it still be considered GFE when DFK is not offered?
  • fawn
  • 05-15-2011, 10:22 AM
I as a provider would have to say Yes that DFK is very much apart of being GFE...... Or at least it is in my book.....
+1 with fawn on that! I always feel weird when someone request no kissing..
You mean I've been doing it all wrong? Damn, I thought all this time, DFK was GFE!

Justie, you will just have to come find out for yourself!
Can you imagine a real life GF that didn't DFK?
DFK is crucial to GFE.

Taking Alecia into my arms, kissing her, allowing the feelings to travel down to all other parts of our bodies. Lettting our kisses build our mutual desire and passion. Beginning our moans of pleasure. Kissing each other's necks, alowing our hands to explore each other as we kiss.

Our bodies becoming stimulated inside and out. Our kisses so hot, that the intensity increases as we kiss each other's body. Knowing how our tongues will treat the rest of what they taste. Our lips exploring the delicacies in front of us, and opened for each other to have.

Returning to each others lips to keep the anticipation building. Increasing that burning desire we each have for a wonderful experience. Our mutual desire and intensity, when finally kissing her other lips, now swollen and wet, inserting my tongue deep to taste her. Bringing her to a whole body "O".

And it all starts with the wonderful, passionate and hot dfk.
IMHO, GFE means anything a hot and horney girlfriend would do. That would have to include DFK, with passion!
I as a provider would have to say Yes that DFK is very much apart of being GFE...... Or at least it is in my book..... Originally Posted by fawn
You mean I've been doing it all wrong? Damn, I thought all this time, DFK was GFE! Originally Posted by Lana Warren

I have to agree with my two favorite ladies!
I am salivating over Reese's booty. OMG, that is an awesome view.

So, no DFK = not GFE???

So, no DFK = not GFE??? Originally Posted by just4funindfw
exactly right
I am salivating over Reese's booty. OMG, that is an awesome view.

So, no DFK = not GFE??? Originally Posted by just4funindfw
Agreed & Agreed!

I also think there is something very passionate and almost bond forming when either person reaches up to grab the others' cheek and pulls closer for a nice long kiss. Even in the midst of gettin down and dirty PSE style.

It's the mix that makes it so amazingly H.O.T. !
Those of us who were around when GFE started being used know that it was specifically created to be girls that kissed. The other things now associated with it came later.
fw punk, i agree.
and to the women who responded that DFK = GFE, i respectfully only slightly disagree.

DFK generally means deep french kissing.
[one of the defns at http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=dfk
and at http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DFK]

in my book, kissing doesnt have to be deep, it doesnt have to be french, but it does have to be sensuous and passionate. thus SPK.

i've had a few girlfriends in my lifetime. some were great kissers, some were deep kissers, but all of them were passionate. at least until we went our separate ways.

now, that doesnt mean i will disregard or turn down a deep french kisser.
it just means that i think kissing IS part of being a girlfriend or part offering a girlfriend experience. similar to what tnt angie said.
If she does not DFK, then she is not a true GFE. nuff said.
Can you imagine a real life GF that didn't DFK? Originally Posted by billw1032
Yes. Although she wasn't my girlfriend for long. Guess why?