So what's new in the hobby world?

Do I still know anyone? What happened to ASPD while I was UTR? Is St. Chris still mobbed by the ladies at events that don't ever exist? Do you guys ever have drama anymore? Boobs. Booooooobs. To those I don't know....'sup? FYI, in San Francisco tonight. SF providers can't hold a candle to Dallas providers. Very disappointing evening. -Caesar
And why can you not use carriage returns? That's silly, and I demand immediate satisfaction.
From one returning old aspd'er to another..........

Welcome Back!

BOOBS!

(unban logan?)
Well hello! Long time no "see"
caesar, welcum back to the fold [as ragged as we are].

lots of stuff has happened.

wrt aspd, the owner passed away and eventually the heirs shut it down. eraps.com is kind of a re-incarnation of aspd. eccie.com started up prior to that and has been going strong since then.

to see the tip of the iceberg of what's happening, just browse the titles in co-ed back 6 or so pages and you might get an idea. then browse the past 6 or so indy review pages to see who's hot [men and women].

gina closed privateconnection.com and is focusing on preferred411.com [so, there's a new set of reviews in the agency forum].

still lots of mudslinging, name calling, moaning, begging, bait&switching fake photo posting, crying, temper-tantruming, no-call-no-showing [on both sides], eye-lash batting, cock swinging or thumping, hair pulling, ass slapping, ass kissing, lip locking, and more, just like in the good ol' days. oh, and plenty of delites!!!

and there's a small movement to get logan unbanned :^)

like they say
"everything old is new again"
"not only is change inevitable, it's necessary"
and my favorite ... "meet the new boss. same as the old boss" ["dont get fooled again" by the who]

And why can you not use carriage returns? That's silly, and I demand immediate satisfaction. Originally Posted by CaesarC
just take it back to babies 'r us for in-store credit!!
for immediate [or almost immediate] satisfaction, i suggest a visit to one of your favorite providers. i'm sure she can help out.

seriously, do you mean "why cant you press the "enter" key when typing a post? (what they used to call a carriage return in the old FORTRAN/C/COBOL days?)" well, it works when i do so, as evidenced by the blank lines in this post [no, there arent dissappearing pixels in them stating "UNBAN LOGAN"].

if you mean something else, pls rephrase.
And why can you not use carriage returns? That's silly, and I demand immediate satisfaction. Originally Posted by CaesarC

LMAO!

Boooooooobs!

Welcome Back!

KKA
XOXO

Booobs!
caesar, welcum back to the fold [as ragged as we are].

lots of stuff has happened.

wrt aspd, the owner passed away and eventually the heirs shut it down. eraps.com is kind of a re-incarnation of aspd. eccie.com started up prior to that and has been going strong since then.

to see the tip of the iceberg of what's happening, just browse the titles in co-ed back 6 or so pages and you might get an idea. then browse the past 6 or so indy review pages to see who's hot [men and women].

gina closed privateconnection.com and is focusing on preferred411.com [so, there's a new set of reviews in the agency forum].

still lots of mudslinging, name calling, moaning, begging, bait&switching fake photo posting, crying, temper-tantruming, no-call-no-showing [on both sides], eye-lash batting, cock swinging or thumping, hair pulling, ass slapping, ass kissing, lip locking, and more, just like in the good ol' days. oh, and plenty of delites!!!

and there's a small movement to get logan unbanned :^)

like they say
"everything old is new again"
"not only is change inevitable, it's necessary"
and my favorite ... "meet the new boss. same as the old boss" ["dont get fooled again" by the who]

just take it back to babies 'r us for in-store credit!!
for immediate [or almost immediate] satisfaction, i suggest a visit to one of your favorite providers. i'm sure she can help out.

seriously, do you mean "why cant you press the "enter" key when typing a post? (what they used to call a carriage return in the old FORTRAN/C/COBOL days?)" well, it works when i do so, as evidenced by the blank lines in this post [no, there arent dissappearing pixels in them stating "UNBAN LOGAN"].

if you mean something else, pls rephrase. Originally Posted by pmdelites
LOL, You Are ON The Money Again PM
Moto
Welcome back
Welcome back. The answer is "yes" to MOST of your questions.
Wait, wait...so there's still hairpulling? Niiiice. I'll need to find out who those are nowadays.

And yes, PMD, that was what I meant by carriage returns. In my first post, I had about 3 that don't show for some reason. F*ckers.

It feels odd to think to censor myself on a hobby board.

So who's got the good booooobs nowadays? Can anyone take on Angie? I recall them being quite the pair.
Do I still know anyone? What happened to ASPD while I was UTR? Is St. Chris still mobbed by the ladies at events that don't ever exist? Do you guys ever have drama anymore? Boobs. Booooooobs. To those I don't know....'sup? Originally Posted by CaesarC
Yes. It blew up. Yes. Yes. Indeed. Indeeeed. Sup!
What's new in Hobby.

There seems to alot of followers of Logan. That caught my eye. Never seen so many men root for another dude to get unbanned. I thought it was men rooting for women to get unbanned. Other than that, nothing. However I haven't peeked in the welcome wagon yet.

Don't know you dude, However Welcome back. :-)
Never seen so many men root for another dude to get unbanned. I thought it was men rooting for women to get unbanned. Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
I seem to recall another "reasonable" size movement to get someone unbanned. Didn't do much good. No early release for time served

Oh and I can hit carriage return no problemo.
OOPS. I do recall that.

Sorry BFE. :-)
What's new in Hobby.

There seems to alot of followers of Logan. That caught my eye. Never seen so many men root for another dude to get unbanned. I thought it was men rooting for women to get unbanned. Other than that, nothing. However I haven't peeked in the welcome wagon yet.

Don't know you dude, However Welcome back. :-) Originally Posted by lisa.lisa0302
well, if truth be told.... :^)

logan is really a woman and is one hell of an accomplished writer of fictional sexual escapades!!!

btw, she chose that name because Logan comes "From a surname which was originally derived from a Scottish place name meaning little hollow in Scottish Gaelic."