UNSAFE

• Holly
  • 09-26-2011, 08:35 AM
So If someone is asking for a stripper slide can I report that here?? He has NEVER met me and just sent the email! Can you say UNSAFE???!!! Guys really??!!! That is a death wish!! You do not only put yourself at risk but also every other provider,girlfriend, or wife you see!! DO NOT DO THIS!! OMG it's a Monday!!!
A lot of ladies here do offer that service.. I dont but to each its own... its done in sc's and here daily so i dont even think they would consider it alert worthy here.
This is jusy not alert material Moving to co-ED
Nothing wrong with asking....

You always can say no. I get asked strange things allllll the time. It is just part of the game sweetie...

And NO.... I don't do the stripper slide either. Hell to the NO!!!!!!!!!!!
Holly, I see your point and do agree that stripper slides (the SS) are just as risky as BBFS. There are exchanges of fluids and full contact between the bare penis and the labia minora.

In my experience, if a girl will do a stripper slide, she will most likely be a BBQ.
Wow! and this whole time I thought it meant shower sex and secret slut.
Don't judge me and I won't judge you for not doing the stripper slide.
I am not a SS guy either since it just feels too much like BBFS to me to even think about doing. I am not judging the ones that enjoy and do it but it is not for me.
So If someone is asking for a stripper slide can I report that here?? He has NEVER met me and just sent the email! Can you say UNSAFE???!!! Guys really??!!! That is a death wish!! You do not only put yourself at risk but also every other provider,girlfriend, or wife you see!! DO NOT DO THIS!! OMG it's a Monday!!! Originally Posted by Holly
aside from the likes/dislikes of doing a stripper slide, the fact that he asked you in an email raises a red flag!!! esp since you have never met him. if you dont have it noted on ads, showcases, or profiles, i'd suggest you let the guys know to NOT ask you intimate questions like that in emails or over the phone. at least until you've screened, met, and are comfortable w/ them.

wrt stripper slides, the ones i received in a strip club were much more than lips on cock. she started w/ her crotch near my mouth and slid allllllll the way down my body and even down to my legs. now THAT was a stripper slide.
I <3 the SS.
I always thought it was a lap dance till I googled it lol
I have done ss but have not gone all the way. Did i still risk myself?
Not trying to get into a pissing match but Holly I see you do BBBJ. That could be considered unsafe. Passing judgement is not ok IMHo. BBL I strongly disagree with the assertion that SS providers engage in BBfs. Is it possible yes but that is if you want it to happen. WALDT ftr I have done SS with a select few providers and BBFS never happenned

Holly I am with PMDelites not sure why this was asked via email but consider his advice.

Whether you engage is SS or not to each his or her own I respect that either way. If your thinking about offering it research, research, research, and quite frankly be selective. SOme guys will take advantage and say oops
If you are not comfortable with a slide, or bbbj, or Kissing or whatever than just don't do it. But posting an alert about a guy wanting a slide is crazy.
This is going to get good!
Hugs and Kisses,
Maria of DFW