Summer is a coming

What is your favorite part of the summer?

I love the concerts that I attend....and the floating of the river......

I love the fact that I can wear my sun dresses to show off my tanned skin that I have been working all winter long on...then I can go run and actually sweat and feel good vs just sweating and being cold....

What is yours?
  • onei
  • 03-07-2013, 09:23 PM
Getting on my bike and hitting the open road. Sometimes it takes two tanks to properly clear my head. :-)
I want to go on a bike ride
Getting the winter white gone .
I never been on a bike and would love to go for a ride!!
Haha What?? rockerrick you are so crazy!!!

A bike ride does sound great!!!
I don't tan in a tube , jan and feb are butt
cold !
i tan naked in a bed
  • onei
  • 03-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Last year I took a few days and went away for a nice long ride with some of my friends. This year we're taking a week and go for another ride in another state. I love to get on my bike and just go. One day, it might be nice to take alone a "partner" but for now, my bike it set-up solo. In the past 6 years I've ridden from Austin to Florida, Louisiana, Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. My goal is to eventually make it to every state. My ultimate ride will take about six weeks: from Austin to Fairbanks, Anchorage, down to Los Angeles and back home.
Women wearing less clothing.
Life starts at a 100 !!!!
  • onei
  • 03-07-2013, 10:06 PM
Life starts at a 100 !!!! Originally Posted by fun2come
MPH that is … especially on a bike.
  • onei
  • 03-07-2013, 10:11 PM
I want to go on a bike ride Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
I never been on a bike and would love to go for a ride!! Originally Posted by sxyveronica
BTW ladies, if I could, I would take you both for a ride, but alas, I would have a tough time explaining that one to a few important people.
BTW ladies, if I could, I would take you both for a ride, but alas, I would have a tough time explaining that one to a few important people. Originally Posted by onei
REALLY ??? You need a bike to take them on a ride???
  • onei
  • 03-07-2013, 10:29 PM
Ok, you got me there … but the ride before the RIDE is a lot of fun too. Never under estimate foreplay at 70mph with the wind in your face. :-)