Members You Miss...

Another test is whether he is on the Member List. He is not.
Banned. Looks like he posted link to XY's diatribe in a thread. I am assuming he was banned because there is information in XY's diatribe that the mods do not want out. This site has become Stalinist in nature.
He can still log on - he just can't post.

I think. Originally Posted by Doove
Another test is whether he is on the Member List. He is not. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Yup. Both correct. Thanks.
How can you ban OSD!?! C'mon now.

In addition to OSD, I miss members: Class and Civility. Oh wait.... they were never members here.
he posted the link for the novel that's done deal he was warned.
I think he edited out the personal names and thought it would be ok.

don't know if its permanent or 3 month ban
allen club hell be there tonight, to discuss
I will miss his posts. Hope he gets back soon.
I will miss his posts. Hope he gets back soon. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
What I miss is his old posts , when he wrote in English. Then he created his own language and it seemed to be more about quantity rather than quality.

Really, I know it is hard to believe, but if you look back a couple years at OSD's posts, they required no interpreter and had some nice insights.
I still will miss his responses !
My new strategy is to keep responding ,to all your posts to get you to respond , so that I keep getting your avatar to multiply accordingly.
My new strategy is to keep responding ,to all your posts to get you to respond , so that I keep getting your avatar to multiply accordingly. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Good strategy TM, but maybe you miss NN even more! But I also love the new avatar Frankie!
Good strategy TM, but maybe you miss NN even more! But I also love the new avatar Frankie! Originally Posted by Perryay
Mmmmm....no. Great body and nice skills , but a spewer of venom. FF has the great body and skills with the pleasant disposition to match.
  • GP
  • 12-15-2013, 01:23 AM
I will miss his posts. Hope he gets back soon. Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
He'll be back soon

What I miss is his old posts , when he wrote in English. Then he created his own language and it seemed to be more about quantity rather than quality.

Really, I know it is hard to believe, but if you look back a couple years at OSD's posts, they required no interpreter and had some nice insights. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
Maybe when he comes back, he will go back to his old style of writing!?!?
He'll be back soon

Maybe when he comes back, he will go back to his old style of writing!?!? Originally Posted by GP
Maybe with all the snow he'll be so busy doing odd jobs he won't even realize he was banned?

Maybe he' s getting his hair curled ?!

Maybe he' s getting his hair curled ?! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
LMAO! Cute one Miss Frankie......