Members You Miss...

Aston.....
I was going to say Aston, but wondered how many members around today would remember.
I was going to say Aston, but wondered how many members around today would remember. Originally Posted by Limerick
For those who have forgotten or weren't around........this is worth checking out: http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=150457
Those threads of Astons were kinda his swan song. Totally worth the read.
Hardpipe you ain't so bad yourself homie! Stay fresh playa
I missed your member completely, whos.....

Seriously, yeah, Aston (Ashton?) from the old site was my fav. He did a few favors for a newbie that will always be appreciated. And then he literally disappeared. Bizarre.
jekemo
Lynn she could put some excitement in a thread
Trolls is welcome to be missed...not everyone can be the big shooter or thin and stylish! I miss brookes button. Peace babeh
Lynn she could put some excitement in a thread Originally Posted by jimmyb
Lynn and Jen. Both valuable contributors...there gotta be some joiners comin soon eh homies!?

Y'all my peace
Ashton.

His multi-part story of his UTR 3 somes was classic stuff.
  • MC
  • 11-02-2012, 08:28 AM
Lynn and Jen. Both valuable contributors...there gotta be some joiners comin soon eh homies!?

Y'all my peace Originally Posted by whosdair
I miss both of them. Jen was my ATF and Lynn was always helpful to providers and hobbyists alike on the board (and great BCD as well).

Another one to the list:Trinni.
Jillian Jamez........
Ashton provided my road map as a newbie in the hobby. From scentsations, body efx, tranquility (where I met dani) and on to Hannah, Miley (RIP), and others.