Biden may be the luckiest man in the world....

.....as he will get to run against this candidate twice.

Congratulations to Biden.
He just locked up another 4 years in the white house.
Biden he so lucky, he did everything in his power to get Trump off the ballot and failed BIGLY. COVID BEAT TRUMP IN 2020 Biden didn’t. He wanted Trump so much why so much resistance to running against him?

You can spin it but Biden now knows his days are numbered .

Said time for the severely infected TDS crowd y’all’s ship has sunk quicker than theTitanic, due in large from the Bidens plan. Did I mention it failed BIGLY?
Clearly Biden is a very lucky man to be able to run against the worst ranking President in the history of the United States. Trump is the only one who has TDS.

Dems wanted this rematch for a reason folks. Last night's numbers don't lie.
Speedy and tiny know what I'm talking about without bias.
" Biden may be the luckiest man in the world...."
Not if he gets pulled over in a random traffic stop, especially on a no refusals night with those dead, black, dilated eye balls.

FWIW: This is a screen grab from when F Joe O'Biden was telling reporters which news reporting agency (NYT) they should listen to for the Officially approved Pravda version of the news they should emulate. Eh, Comrades?

For historical perspective

You still don't get it.

Trump won't win. He was a horrible president who turned this country into a social media meme. He's going to lose this time for the same reason he lost last time.

Biden might already be dead. But he'll kick Trump's ass again.
... ... ... You can always hope.

#### Salty
...Trump won't win.... Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Then you can rest easy at night without the need of a pet therapy doll, for a change.
Speedy and tiny know what I'm talking about without bias. Originally Posted by winn dixie
Yeah like that want a branding iron stuck up their ass. They are running scared and EVERYONE knows it
Speedy and tiny know what I'm talking about without bias. Originally Posted by winn dixie
What is the point of this thread?
What is the point of this thread? Originally Posted by ICU 812
The point is to shed light on the fact that Biden and the dems got who they wanted to run against. I'm sorry if anyone can't figure that one out.

Hashtag# landslide
Hasjtag# end of maga
Yeah like that want a branding iron stuck up their ass. They are running scared and EVERYONE knows it Originally Posted by oilfieldace

It is the Republicans who are scared stiff and kiss Trump's ass. That may be the saddest part of this whole affair.

It may be debatable that Trump is the worst president ever.

But there is no debate that he is the worst ex-president............ever.
" Biden may be the luckiest man in the world...."
Not if he gets pulled over in a random traffic stop, especially on a no refusals night with those dead, black, dilated eye balls.

FWIW: This is a screen grab from when F Joe O'Biden was telling reporters which news reporting agency (NYT) they should listen to for the Officially approved Pravda version of the news they should emulate. Eh, Comrades?

For historical perspective

Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Will the real Joe Biden please stand up, lol.