What is your newest fetish that you havent done yet?

I just something hot about the idea of watching a girl squirm, whimper, and beg while I enjoy another woman. I'm bound and damned determined to make it happen lol. Originally Posted by redbeard087
I'd be happy to help 😄
A woman watching as I service a gloryhole.

The thought of her making fun of me or something like that is hot. Originally Posted by neighbordude
Wouldn't be my first time watching certainly hope not my last
A fetish I’ve not yet explored? There’s so many!! Let’s start with “forced” bi.

I would love to be “forced” by a female or transgirl to service a dominant man (or men...why stop at one?). The hierarchy would have the man or men at the top, the female or trans girl next and me at the bottom. It would of course be no-holes-barred and I would expect/hope to be roughed up a bit. All loads would be on my face or swallowed, so I guess an element of bukkake is involved, though I would prefer more swallowing than facials...but a few facials would be nice too 😜.

The female or trans girl could join in on the no-holes-barred fun if she wanted...in fact...I’d hope she would. Originally Posted by john_doe1978
I want to join
Being restrained and spanked, caned by two ladies... Originally Posted by houston_switch
Dallas & I would be good canidates
A Trans Girl and a Biological Girl. I have been with many Trans girls, but its kind of hard to find a pair that are into each other as well.

With that said, I would also love 2 Trans Girls.

Ok and a 3rd, is a true like slut session. With a girl that obviously likes it, she has to really be into it of course. Think Aliesha in Dallas as the reference point. Nothing violent at all, just true sexual no holds barred sex. Originally Posted by robb223
I play very well w/tgirls have a couple in RW
Ok some of you need to be getting hold of me to do something more than discuss & get horny. I'm out of here its vibrator & shower time
Mmmm and dammit guys. Go get ya sum YourDesire...shes a wildfire!
Don't pay any attention to me - I'm just here taking notes.
Ok some of you need to be getting hold of me to do something more than discuss & get horny. I'm out of here its vibrator & shower time Originally Posted by yourdesire

Are you ever in the Dallas area?
There are a few of those fantasies that are very related.
Golden Shower on Lock Gag Funnel by three or four girls and I need to swallow every drop. I have done it but only one girl at a time and lost many drops but this time Lock Gag Fetish Funnel and Funnel pipe going to my mouth.
Public humiliation. I can get really mean and I need someone to take my anger out on. Someone genuinely pathetic that doesn’t even deserve to breathe the same air as me.
Pregnant women....I have no idea why.
I want to be pegged
Dallas & I would be good canidates Originally Posted by yourdesire

hell yeahhhhh
Are you ever in the Dallas area?
There are a few of those fantasies that are very related. Originally Posted by neighbordude

I am in McKinney thursday