Conflict Resolution - A Non Judgemental Thread for Stupid Dudes.

Did you pay Alana Kay's phone bill again? Did AsianAnn eat your dog? Did Salina borrow your phone charger and won't give it back? Did VictoriaLyn not follow through with the rest of the prepaid sessions? Did Ms.V convince you to get her ten prepaid Golden Corrall buffets so she could get the 11th. one free? Did SweetSarah512 have a Latin King kidnap your pet? Did AbbiGyrl pull a cash and dash to pay for her monkey food? Did Sue steal your manscaping clippers and shave oil and tell you that the piss on your face is squirt juice? Did you PayPal money to FP so she could get the preventative aids meds? Did SweetArialRae charge you $50 for a bareback upgrade instead of the usual $20? Did CSB go BSC and act like you shorted her donation for the 3rd. time? Did you pay Lioness title loan payment? Get scammed by a Backpage pimp? Did an AMP pull a bait and switch?

If you are one of the stupid dudes I've got great news.

Tell your story and be specific. There is no such thing as too many details so the more details the better.

Once your story passes the stupidity test me and my management team will then initiate the conflict resolution process with the female or the shemale for old fat white dudes like Dr. Hackenbush.

She will then have 24 hours to tell her side of the story. If she doesn't then she will be guilty by default and sentenced up to and including all of the above.

Let me stress one thing. Regardless of how stupid you are you will not be heckled.

Don't get caught with your pants down!
I'm not sure how many guys have done this to me but a friend told me that guys would send me girls to secure my gift bags. While I can't name names I will tell a story...

I was feeling kind of down as a fellow hobbyist was TOYZing with me and wrote a TS SL review. This hurt my feelings. I wanted to shout how angry I was from the TREETOPS but figured I'd get my fat ass stuck and they'd have to call a FFIREMAN. It got late so while I was PLAYING IN THE DARK I got a text from Mata Leon sharing his latest I KILL YOU VIDEO. Funny stuff but I kept hearing WHISPERS in my ear... SL they are eating you chocolate, drinking the sparkling wine and watching the video. Tired and ZTONKED I decided to call it a day. Answered by PM'S and went to sleep. I had a dream that some one came to Austin a took all the BBWS and left spinners and all the hobbyists with second, third and fourth handles were taken to the "pit of misery".

Dilly Dilly!

Someone is going to fall for the "buy me a Christmas tree" scam.

Happens every year the dayafter Thanksgiving.
guess the holidays are started. hard to get an appointment.