My Tribute To Sherry of DFW

I met Sherry in 2015. My time with her still brings a smile to my face even today. I'm starting this thread because I feel I owe it to her. You know how there are certain people who leave a lasting positive impression on you? Sherry did that to me. No, I'm not being compensated in anyway to write this thread. Sherry doesn't even know that I'm writing this thread.

Let me start from the beginning. I called her and she was very patient and polite throughout. I was finding it difficult to find her condo but she never became irritated at me. She was patient and guided me nicely. When I entered her condo, the first thing that struck me was how clean her place was and how fresh it smelled. I saw a bed to the right as soon as I entered through her front door, the kitchen was opposite the front door, and she had put up some lovely Christmas decorations.

I lied stomach down on her bed and Sherry tickled my back with her expert fingers while she talked gently into my ear. I felt very relaxed and comfortable. I quickly realized that I was talking to one of the smartest human beings in Dallas, perhaps the whole world. She has a razor sharp mind, with the wisdom and knowledge of an elder.

She gave me excellent weight loss advice. She told me that if diet is the skillet that fat is placed on and exercise is the fire that heats the skillet to melt the fat....then water is needed to wash off that melted fat from the skillet. Thus she explained to me how drinking lots of water is as important as diet and exercise. I love that analogy!

She even sent me off with a huge bottle of water and a pair of walking shoes. That really touched my heart. Not that I couldn't have bought my own water and shoes but her gesture was really nice. Here I was, a stranger to her but she treated me like her own flesh and blood. How many people would do that?

Yes she is older than 50 and I hope she changes that on her showcase. Yes she is an elder. However if you want excellent life advice and to feel relaxed, I do recommend Sherry of DFW.
Keep in mind, I only did the massage and talked deeply about life with Sherry, nothing more. Sherry offered more but I refused. I was feeling spiritually and mentally enlightened while in her presence and I didn't want to spoil that with any base activities.

Sherry, thank you so much. You're a gem.
We should get her a trophy. the hooker universe Life time achievement award.
Troll....
Interesting that you met her in 2015....but you have a handle from 2017....hmmmmm I find this very curious sir...
Troll....
Interesting that you met her in 2015....but you have a handle from 2017....hmmmmm I find this very curious sir... Originally Posted by Analeese
Analeese, I've enjoyed reading your posts here and I'm disappointed that you would so quickly accuse me of being a troll.

First of all, Sherry advertises in multiple platforms, not just eccie...or at least she used to in the past. Therefore you don't have to be an eccie member to find out about Sherry or her phone number.

I'm a very private UTR individual. This is why I don't write reviews and post rarely in co-ed or other forums. Even when I found eccie, I didn't join right away but would just use eccie to peruse the provider ads and look at the co-ed and alerts section. You don't have to be an eccie member to look at the various forums. Surely Analeese, an established lady like yourself should know by now that there are many lurkers in eccie who are not registered members?

At any rate, I do not wish to argue with you or put you down. I wish you the best.
Well then.....thanks for correcting me

Edit: this is a nice post then...if you're sincere..
That was sweet, thank you for posting.
Awe. All the feels. Super kind of you sir!
Need more Sweethearts like you around here
  • ~Ze~
  • 03-26-2018, 08:59 PM
Typical to myself...

While this post is nice... it just adds to all the very suspicious shit you do in chat... makes my neck hairs raise up.

Meh..

/me wanders off for a squid and rock oyster smoothie...
Exactly....i have been told many times of his suspicious behavior in chat and the weird shit he keeps saying in there.....

I'm not bashing or being negative but the stuff I keep hearing about that he is saying in chat is just too weird.

Can sherry comment...or verify any of this...im sure she would remember giving a guy a big ol bottle of water and some walking shoes
very nice. I think everyone must see sherry once . sort of like a right of passage on here. The only thing better than that one time experience, is listening to her give you directions on the phone on how to get there LOL GOLDEN!
VC, glad you were able to chat glowing about a provider and that you hit it off on an emotional level. I'm not sure what the negative comments are about in chat as I have never found you weird or creepy.
I agree, Cage196. Sherry was my very first independent provider I saw, since using Eccie. She gave me a lot of great advice about this site and the hobby lifestyle. I genuinely enjoy spending time with her and we always have great conversations. She's very professional at her craft and accommodating to your needs. Her homemade chocolate chip cookies are great too lol! She truly is a special lady and I wish her all the best
I have also seen Sherry a few years back under a different handle (my handle). She definitely put monger at ease. I am not in the area much or she would still be in my rotation.
It has been over a year since I saw her. I had seen her a year earlier too. She was interested in my work. I guess she has worked in marketing, because she was giving me advise on advertising methods. She even got on her computer to teach me a few things that would help. I spent more than my fee covered for her time. She didn't seem to mind and enjoyed helping with advise.