Client with Skin Condition - willing to see or NO,NO ?

Hello ladies and gents
I would like your opinions regarding to this matter. Please feel free to share ! I'm experiencing Psoriasis on my body,and it is Absolutely NOT Contagious. Would like to know if i should continue enjoying this hobby? Should there be any extra fee for the service? Gentlemen, would you continue the hobby if it was you? Ladies, would you consider to see a client like me, who is being up front about it? If so, please PM me. Thanks Y'all!!!
Great question!

I had severe cases of eczema when I was a child, and I know how pesky and itchy it can be. I am so glad those days are over for the most part. Seldomly I will get a small rash on my arm if I let my skin go FOREVER without moisturization.

As a matter of fact, it was a hobbyist who had psoriasis that had rubbed some coconut butter on my own rash one night. He had very, extremely bad psoriasis and his whole abdomen looked very "calloused", nothing like the small quarter sized rash I had on my ankle. Needless to say, we spent a great deal of the night rubbing each other down and massaging each with coconut butter.

The second time I saw him, he had received the "shot" and his psoriasis was SO much better. The smooth parts of his skin were finally showing. I felt good for him because I knew he was always bothered by it, ecspecially BCD. But personally, after rubbing him down, I didn't feel anything "rough" on my stomache during Mish.

The best thing to do is to ask a provider if she is comfortable with your condition. There are all kinds of skin conditions out there to be concerned with (Scabies, etc.)
I agree with BSB. Most women understand skin conditions are out of your control. I would suggest mentioning it to the lady on initial contact. If by chance she has a problem with it you know to cross her of your to-do list. {smile}
  • jfred
  • 05-28-2013, 12:18 PM
I wouldn't advise dropping your drawers to reveal the rare condition you contracted wrestling orangutans that (even though completely non-contagious!) covers your cock with what appear to be red scales.

Most women (who are sexual service providers) are not laissez faire about abnormal skin. So whether or not most women understand, tell her early-on, pre-appt. And if you have something that looks ghastly but is harmless your doctor will routinely supply a report of your condition and that should ease any lady's mind (if she can get over how god-awful you look

Obviously, broken skin for any reason is a no-no in hobby-land. And anyone with a skin condition should remember that compromised skin is more easily invaded by pathogens. You might not want to crawl between any sheets except your own. Ask the lady to bathe (bathe her) and before you even think about an AMP visit say to yourself, "methicillin-resistant staphylococcus aureus" and jack-off instead.
Hey, check out the scene in The Singing Detective (original BBC version, of course), where the hot nurse comes in to grease the guy. You'll never look at psoriasis in the same way again.
Attached Images File Type: jpg singingdetective.jpg (128.7 KB, 399 views)
I had a few gentleman who had that skin issues..
Psoriasis is not a contagious skin conditions..so it won't bother me..
Q: What did the leper say to the prostitute?
A: You can keep the tip!!!
I think it's totally up to the lady and what she is ok with. I wouldn't mind as long as I was told before hand.
Depends...is it 3rd degree over 90% of your body?
Hey TexTH, you hear about the leper all-star hockey game? Had to be cancelled:
There was a face-off at center ice.
Did someone say HOTTNURSE??? lol...nice clip btw

I would ask about where, how severe and what you are doing to treat it. Personally, I would not want to come into direct contact with the affected areas.

Have you tried tanning beds as a means of treatment? I know a lot of people with psoriasis reap huge benefits from routine exposure to UV rays..ya ya I know the risk of UV rays, but many that suffer from psoriasis prefer the risk of skin cancer to the pains of social discomfort.