Area that best accommodates me

Hello Kansas City,

I am headed in your direction soon. I have never been there before so I am at your mercy as far as the best area for me to stay during my time there. I like to eat very healthy and I enjoy running each day so if I could be near a whole foods or other organic store along with a place that has sidewalks that would be great. I will be driving so free parking is a plus. And as always, I am seeking an area that is safe, upscale and easy for you gentlemen to get to when visiting with me. I am not seeking names of hotels but rather areas. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I know it's a tall order but I have faith that there is such a place.

Thanks,
Juliette
the country club plaza, westport, river market, are areas that come to mind. They have areas to run/ walk that are safe in my opinion.
Stay or visit the Country Club Plaza, downtown KCMO or The Crossroads (arts district) between 15th streets and 22nd streets. There are plenty of safe places to stay, eat and whatever else happens between the sheets - OR MY NAME ISNT BCD!

If you stay downtown visit power and light for dinner, drinks and dance clubs. Go to crossroads for art, happy hours and off the road dives.

The plaza area is just plain fancy!!!
ditto....pm sent
"Plaza"
Actually called: Country Club Plaza, zip code 64112 is "the" shopping district here, restaurants, couple large museums, and centrally located.
https://countryclubplaza.com/
You could actually jog through a block or three of shopping to the "creek" that has finished walkways along it, which can allow a nice few miles of power run if you wish.

Westport is the next zipcode north 64111
Crossroads/Crown Center, north of Westport, 64108
Downtown, next north, 64105, (but guest parking is not fun)

Dallas Rains knows the KC area well.
Are you a daytime kind of provider (your on your own time at night) or a night time kind of provider (daytime is your time)? Maybe you're a 24/7 kind of provider.

The Plaza: Good accomodations, upscale shopping and dining, parking is a pain in the ass, centrally located.

Westport: Fair accomodations, avante guard food and entertainment, bars, parking available.

City Market: Good accomodations, some small family places to eat, some bars, parking available.

North Kansas City, MO (near Zona Rosa and the airport): Decent accomodations, variety of food, some bars, and parking is okay.

Legends, Kansas City, KS: Decent but unexciting accomodations, food, shopping, Kansas is it's own problem with LE and Legends is a little out of the way.

South Kansas City, MO: Fair accomodations, fair food, easy location to access.

Looking at your website, I'd say that the Plaza is your best fit. Couple of older elegant hotels, a few new hotels (seems that most providers like the older hotels, less security?)
Guys..I have met this gal..she rocks!
Wow! Thanks my friend. You also rock.

Juliette
I am a daytime and nighttime companion but I am low volume at the same time. I am not a big shopper. I prefer to spend my time sightseeing, taking a nice jog each day, practicing my yoga, eating out at a quaint and cozy restaurant and people watch and hopefully spending an evening out listening to some nice jazz or blues music. I believe that I found the perfect place. Instead of staying at a hotel, I rented a nice condo in the plaza area. I enjoy cooking my own food so I think this place will accommodate me in more ways than one. It also allows me to be more accommodating for my dates as well. I always like to have different types of beverages and appetizers to offer my "special friends."

Thanks everyone,
Juliette
Are you a daytime kind of provider (your on your own time at night) or a night time kind of provider (daytime is your time)? Maybe you're a 24/7 kind of provider.

The Plaza: Good accomodations, upscale shopping and dining, parking is a pain in the ass, centrally located.

Westport: Fair accomodations, avante guard food and entertainment, bars, parking available.

City Market: Good accomodations, some small family places to eat, some bars, parking available.

North Kansas City, MO (near Zona Rosa and the airport): Decent accomodations, variety of food, some bars, and parking is okay.

Legends, Kansas City, KS: Decent but unexciting accomodations, food, shopping, Kansas is it's own problem with LE and Legends is a little out of the way.

South Kansas City, MO: Fair accomodations, fair food, easy location to access.

Looking at your website, I'd say that the Plaza is your best fit. Couple of older elegant hotels, a few new hotels (seems that most providers like the older hotels, less security?) Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I prefer to spend my time sightseeing, taking a nice jog each day, practicing my yoga Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
hmmm, I don't see anything on your menu about watching you work out???

Have you been spying on me? Where did you get this picture. Is this the reason why each time I go jogging I hear a lot of horns honking as they wiz by me. The next time I go running, I will let you know when and where so you may get almost the same vision except my breasts aren't as big and I am sure my nipples will be shining through as well.

Hugs,
Juliette

hmmm, I don't see anything on your menu about watching you work out???

Originally Posted by skbinks
...why each time I go jogging I hear a lot of horns honking as they wiz by me. Originally Posted by Gfe Juliette
Just for the record, I do not honk my horn BCD!

Safe travels to/from KC, Juliette! Can't do anything this trip, but if you return again....

Wiz
  • Roboz
  • 07-09-2015, 01:11 PM
You found a great solution for your KC visit. Welcome, stay safe, have fun and be prosperous.
Ahhh, that's to bad. Perhaps on my next trip we can spend some time together.

Hugs,
Juliette
Just for the record, I do not honk my horn BCD!

Safe travels to/from KC, Juliette! Can't do anything this trip, but if you return again....

Wiz Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Thank-you so much for your kind thoughts and words.

Hugs,
Juliette
You found a great solution for your KC visit. Welcome, stay safe, have fun and be prosperous. Originally Posted by Roboz