Encounter: “Blue Royale” VIP Treatment with PURPLE’s Truly “Superstar” PSE & Massage Skills

Date: June 7, 2019
Name: New provider "PURPLE" at Blue Spa
Address and Phone: Blue Spa - 11181 Denton Dr. Ste. 110, Phone: (972) 241-2999
Address: see above
Phone: 972-241-2999 (appointment advisable!)
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: n/a
URL / Website: n/a
Activities: (For quick CliffNotes version read only these activities plus BOLD in ROS). FANTASTIC DFK (less GFE and more PSE than other superstar kissers there such as Blue and Hot), fun and sexy FIM/FIT (fingers in mouth & throat) play (both ways but mainly on her), TRUE DT and FF w/ stellar BLS, extraordinary mind-reading demonstration, ideal IOP (repeatedly complying with requests using “YES SIR”!); vigorous “wild nympho” fucking in MPFS comparable to VICKY, PERFECT, and LEXY there (i.e. the highest praise I can imagine); especially memorable CG, strong-legged ACG and great-view RCG; sideways reclining doggie w/ superb anal SS (no Greek on offer YET, however, and some light resistance to FIA once she realized what I was up to!); wonderful, lingering MISH to strong, fulfilling CIP (MSOG available). SUPERB FBSM (alone worth the price of admission IMHO); all generating strong desire to RETURN IMMEDIATELY for more impeccable PSE with her.
Hair Length and Color: Long dark hair (very dark brown; almost black) past her shoulders; attractive bangs to use in flirting; put up in a bun for most of the fun
Age: Self-reported and plausible (to me) 27 (defines her age as a couple of years older than her “sister” there, “Blue”)
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5’4”, 120 lbs. Well-made and voluptuous MM C tits. Delicate Japanese floral tattoo on belly and (like e.g. FOXY there) a small wrist tattoo, incongruously in Latin, which she purports not to understand (!). Attractive face with very flirtatious eyes and full, kissable DFKs. Nice ass and a-hole. Shaved kitty. Someone inquired recently who could fill the shoes of the fabulous former COCONUT there (ex-Blue and Nagoya), and PURPLE has somewhat the same looks (but is much harder-bodied, with strong legs for fucking and strong hands for FBSM). As much as I adored COCONUT, I must admit that PURPLE exceeds her arguably in overall looks, and certainly in fitness, skills, and enthusiasm.

Recommendation: As she would say: "YES, SIR!!!" Consent to be garbed in the color of majesty and treated like a King by Blue's amazing new PSE provider, "PURPLE"!
  • Aoi
  • 06-07-2019, 01:43 PM
Definitely want to do a repeat with both!
Thanks for the review. I may be contributing my own
  • Aoi
  • 06-08-2019, 06:39 AM
Saw purple again and she’s so much more receptive after a meeting
A threesome with her and Vicky might be a bucket list item alright ...
but I am sure I would kick the bucket.
  • Aoi
  • 06-08-2019, 03:48 PM
Mine is with purple, foxy, blue or hot..
All the above !!! Purple is amazing
She really is amazing, Ghostrider. I can't believe how lucky we are to have such a willing provider available to us.

Aoi, you're right. Not that she's any less amazing the first time one sees her, but in the tradition of all the best providers, she gets even better on repeat visits.

As I posted elsewhere in response to questions from John Murphy and others, I'd also put Purple right up there with Vicky as my number one candidate for a threesome. A threesome with Purple and Vicky would simply be awesome. In my opinion, she's not a spinner (like Perfect), but is (as others have noted) both fit and fun!
I saw Foxy yesterday.

Is Purple as good?

If so, she's going to be a busy girl.
With all the D-Day activities these good reviews of Purple have me planning my invasion.
@Coolhud, Foxy is (IMHO) even more attractive than Purple, but a few years younger and with a more petite and truly magnificent spinneresque body. In terms of my own (subjective) ideal preferences appearance-wise, I would thus put her looks above Purple's, but Foxy is newer, less experienced, and less a natural jaw-droppingly great pure nympho than Purple in terms of service.

Few EVER, now or historically, could compete with Purple's service, Foxy included. Purple and Vicky are among the best we have EVER had in that regard, competing in my view with our best of all time (including the awesome Seven, who happens to also be visiting right now at GT). Give Foxy time, though, and with continued development she could rise to that category in service and IOP as well as young beauty. Foxy has much time and room to grow.

@RonnieR, in Purple you are certainly choosing a capable and reliable ally who together can help save the free world from the forces of evil!

I woke up with a hard on this morning after having dreams about this one and Vicky together. Hope to see her again myself sometime within the next few days.

Happy hobbying, all -- and a big Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!
Good pointers. Thank you, sir.
You're most welcome; you truly can't go wrong with Purple.
  • Aoi
  • 06-18-2019, 09:13 AM
Love the way purple rubs your top against her to tease you into making you beg to put it in her. So hot
I'm due for a repeat encounter with this Purple whirlwind of passion!