Update on “New Venture” I’m not getting as much L3 clients...

Which brings up my next question: what’s the most you’d be willing to pay for L3 with a exotic hottie? Not going to change my rate, just curious.
I’m more interested in the L4 special.
What? We don't pay for L3 we only pay to spend time and have convo with a nice lady for no more then $150 for me.
I pay them to leave.
In the massage scene there are not a bunch of l3 clients in my experience. Some ladies charge for the massage then the add ons.

Some do a flat rate

Go with what works for you
Usually when a guy upgrades to L3 in advance, he is not going to be interested in the body rub except maybe afterwards if there is time left. If you do a massage first, that eats up a lot of time and no one is going to pay more for a quickie L3, especially if your L2 or L1 gets them off for less money.
It varies if your are a one timer or a regular. Test the market with different prices and see what happens. Also advertising is important.
  • LRH76
  • 10-28-2019, 09:51 AM
I gifted 1700 each for nicolette shea and audrey bitoni. I think the highest I've been with a regular girl is 700 but she was top 10 on the ter board when that was still a thing.
The most important thing for me is being willing to spend the time when we are paying for time. Being told an hour only is a big turn off. Rush is a no go for me and always has been. Since we are paying for time I want to determine the amount of time.
I have never gotten a massage at a studio.

I don't know why they advertise themselves as a massage studio when they don't even do massages and even have a sign that reads they don't do massages.

All that time and money I spent at massage studios to get massages and not getting any massages was just a waste of time.
most for L3 with a exotic hottie?

for me, it's not just the L3 or the exotic or the hottie.
it's the whole process - setting up appt, the incall location and ambiance, the provider's attitude, the provider's activities and skill level, the aftercare.

for me, a cumsulting session, esp one w/ tantra/massage, has cost me from 150 to 350 per hour, but i def prefer 250 or less. depends on the provider and the above.
most for L3 with a exotic hottie?

for me, it's not just the L3 or the exotic or the hottie.
it's the whole process - setting up appt, the incall location and ambiance, the provider's attitude, the provider's activities and skill level, the aftercare.

for me, a cumsulting session, esp one w/ tantra/massage, has cost me from 150 to 350 per hour, but i def prefer 250 or less. depends on the provider and the above. Originally Posted by pmdelites
It is the entire visit for me. For you it should be about establishing regular customers. Sooooo much easier on both of you. To answer your question the most is 250$, and that is an agreement we have. And several are in the advertised range of 350/400$.
Thank you all for your feedback! I will take it all into consideration.
My sessions are always geared towards catering to my clients needs.
You get a full relaxation body rub with tantric and reiki techniques introduced in session then we go from there.

Let me know if you have any questions ❤️
A hot Korean or Thai gal that can give LMT massage, suck a tennis ball through a garden hose and perform table gymnastics like Simone is pretty exotic and erotic. And, any guy can get this any time, for $200, without making a single call or submitting any references or personal info.

But, some guys prefer to spend that on a TV rub with a handie. I cannot understand why. Maybe, it's the privacy of a residential location. Maybe it's just a preference for non-Asians. Maybe it's the personal connection.

I suppose the money doesn't matter to the guys for whom money doesn't matter. But, the regular joe on a budget is likely to make two visits to an AMP before he makes one visit to an indie for the same money.
  • L.A.
  • 10-28-2019, 04:17 PM
Which brings up my next question: what’s the most you’d be willing to pay for L3 with a exotic hottie? Not going to change my rate, just curious. Originally Posted by BlissfulTantra
I've paid 250 a couple of times. I was not impressed.