Texas4ever do not see

Do not see! Number EDIT-STAFF
I don't know if you can put full numbers out in coed not sure. But what did this guy do? I mean we need to have a reason not to see him...
Edit: saw someone else post his number so I posted. Mods please edit out if needed. He is a NCNS. Has a few alerts on MrNumber & also asked a provider to buy a reference on OH2 you can search his name there. I should have searched his name prior but I figured he was on OH2 that he was safe.
Edit: saw someone else post his number so I posted. Mods please edit out if needed. He is a NCNS. Has a few alerts on MrNumber & also asked a provider to buy a reference on OH2 you can search his name there. I should have searched his name prior but I figured he was on OH2 that he was safe. Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
Oh good grief...I'll go look ty!
What happened I saw him n he was fine
Edit: saw someone else post his number so I posted. Mods please edit out if needed. He is a NCNS. Has a few alerts on MrNumber & also asked a provider to buy a reference on OH2 you can search his name there. I should have searched his name prior but I figured he was on OH2 that he was safe. Originally Posted by EvelynAlexandria
You've been around long enough to know the phone masking rules.

See you after your ban is up