URL / Website: theasianstars.net
City: Addison
State: Texas
Address: addison
Activities: dfk, bbbj, cfs, cim
Hair Length and Color: mid length, dark
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: tall, thick not fat with big natural Ds. Cute not beautiful face
Recommendation: Yes
Told you she would be a good time, glad our back-and-forth p.m.s helped. She’s a good one.
Also, since someone's expressed some skepticism about 2balls review, she also said "I love you" to me. It might just be a thing she says idk. I get the impression that some of you haven't heard those words in a long time so this might be your chance.
Lots of ladies say that. It gets you coming back every time.

Good review
I get the impression that some of you haven't heard those words in a long time so this might be your chance.
Well that’s depressing, but which is worse: Not having heard it in a long time or paying someone to say it? Either way, if you’re hobbying in a search for love it’s time to reevaluate.
Well that’s depressing, but which is worse: Not having heard it in a long time or paying someone to say it? Either way, if you’re hobbying in a search for love it’s time to reevaluate. Originally Posted by crazydude
So true! Time to get a life if hearing a hooker utter those words makes you excited and you think their love is real. It’s all just part of the show.
Well half of you think their orgasms are real, so...