Part II - So Ladies, do you prefer the Cock or the Tongue?

Ok Ladies, on my other recent thread we established that the majority of your orgasms are of the clitoris variety (no big surprise there), not the vaginal or G-spot variety...This brings me to the Big Question or the Climax (pardon the pun) of my inquiry - Do you prefer the Cock, which could also include the dildo or strap-on, or the Tongue, which could also include the vibrator or fingers, to get you to your Happy Place?

It just seems to me if it's mainly about the clit, then you'd prefer a good tongue over a good dick, but I could be wrong.
As I was told recently by a civilian lady, there's a reason why there aren't more lesbians.
I can masturbate and make myself cum by clitorial stimulation, however I cannot fuck myself deep and hard and make myself cum at all.
So...........+ 1 for the dick!!!!
Give me the Dick!

Lord help the guy who sees me with ED...

Because we are about to find a way to for him to get hard and enter thy pussy.

Shame on him if he can eat the pussy good, because I will crave the penetration.

If a guy is good at DATY then it gets me worked up, but I CRAVE the deep, hard penetration.
but I CRAVE the deep, hard penetration. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Note to self: never bring a knife to a gun fight.
If a guy is good at DATY then it gets me worked up, but I CRAVE the deep, hard penetration. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
Ditto!
I can go 1.3" deep ... ijs. In addition, I know how to chew the kitty real well ... licking is for the amateurs.
You give me one without the other, and we've got a problem.
Give me the Dick!

Lord help the guy who sees me with ED...

Because we are about to find a way to for him to get hard and enter thy pussy.

Shame on him if he can eat the pussy good, because I will crave the penetration.

Originally Posted by brownsugarbaby
If a guy is good at DATY then it gets me worked up, but I CRAVE the deep, hard penetration. Originally Posted by Kendall4U
You give me one without the other, and we've got a problem. Originally Posted by Tiffani Jameson
What is the hobby world coming to? First they want our money and now they want satisfaction too. IJS.
What is the hobby world coming to? First they want our money and now they want satisfaction too. IJS. Originally Posted by golforfish
I have always been able to get a lot of repeat 'business' in or out of the hobby. Why would I want to treat these fantastic liberated ladies any differently in either circumstance? I suppose others see a commodity where I see a resource.
What is the hobby world coming to? First they want our money and now they want satisfaction too. IJS. Originally Posted by golforfish
ManSlut, stop being so selfish.
I like something nice and hard and deep inside.
I can masturbate and make myself cum by clitorial stimulation, however I cannot fuck myself deep and hard and make myself cum at all.
So...........+ 1 for the dick!!!! Originally Posted by BBW Katrina
Ditto! Originally Posted by Spikebaby
I like something nice and hard and deep inside. Originally Posted by Laura Lynn

So all the men with lil Dicks who can't give a hard pounding need not apply

Jus' Sayin'

I do love the honesty though
DeD can bite me. Chewing the kitty will overcome lack of size and tongue action.