Strange or Regular? Your Hobby Habbits...

How do you hobby?

Are you All about the Strange? Do you enjoy seeing a new provider every time?

Or

Are you a regular? Do you like to find yourself one or five great girls and just see them on a regular basis?

I recently had an appointment request from a gentleman that said he has over 200 Okays on P411. That made me wonder.....hmm, does that mean he wont come back to see me again? He's been on a mission to see every provider in Dallas? Or that he's just been in the Hobby since he was 12?

So, how do you hobby? Are you Strange or Regular?
Or Both from time to time?

~Kelly TNT

Except for a couple ladies, i tend to be a strange proponent.
Except for a couple ladies, i tend to be a strange proponent. Originally Posted by Captaincrunch75
VERY strange.
Well, I'm working my way toward a steady rotation, but I don't have a ton of time to hobby so it's a slow process and there are just so many pretty ladies with great reviews on here!
I prefer regular if the gal is very hottt. I have a lot of P411 Oks over the years because I am always looking for that special gal with great special chemistry with me. I dont think because a guy has a lot of Oks on P411 doesnt mean he wont be your regular if things really click with YOU. WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOU KELLY)))))))))
A regular that I have a lot of chemistry with will bump newbies every time. First times can be a hit or a miss. Why risk it.
Always on the lookout for a new one for the rotation.

Every third or fourth session should be a new girl.
A select few.
A regular that I have a lot of chemistry with will bump newbies every time. First times can be a hit or a miss. Why risk it. Originally Posted by Bestman200600

I'm finding myself in that arena as well. I'm gettin to old for this shit lol !!
Kelly , I am seeking ATF Still have most my hair ! Just not where I want it
I don't get to hobby very often at all, because of time constraints. There are a couple of ladies who I'd be regular with if I had more time, but there are also several on my list of "Hope to see sometime". Also, there are times when my hobby opportunity comes up on very short notice, which means that I don't have as many options/choices due to the short time frame involved in scheduling.

The last time I got to hobby, I was going to see one of the ladies I'd be regular with, but she wasn't available in the time slot I had, so I had to go with a lady I hadn't seen. And when I did, I found a NEW "regular wanna-have".

So, I guess I'm a "regular wanna be" who ends up with strange a good bit. Such is life...
Regular = tricking on schedule

Don't need ne mo dependents unless for tax purposes lol
Still looking for that ATF. Would prefer a regular, but can't seem to find someone
in the right location for the right price,sorry for that but my part of the economy
sucks right now and short notice is what my work schedule demands. so GFE,
IOP ,locationand right price is what my desires are at this moment.
Everybody has different tastes and I think I'm always at least looking but I would rather keep steady company with my ATF. You develop trust and you can depend on your ATF and most newbies are a gamble. Either flakey, substance abuse problems, very unorganized, many times managed. Just my opinion.
I like a steady rotation of regulars and seek out strange to increase or maintain the amount of regulars. Overall, I will take regulars that I know I like over strange that's questionable any day.
The times when I can get a hall pass are so infrequent I can't say I have a pattern. I'm just really glad when an opportunity to hobby comes along. Then the reference issue becomes a problem. Alas, now I'm whining. Just happy to sample the goods very occasionally. Kelly, if I had a rotation, you would be the lead off hitter!