pfmtony yea or nay

Oops
i want you to stick around. you're such an easy target for bashing. and i promise i will not call you a douchebag.

edit: tony originally claimed in this thread he started it was a poll and he would leave the site if the yea/nay's were not in his favor. maybe i will have to call him a douchebag at some point in the future.

changing the contents of your original thread/post...what a pussy move. but notice i did not at any time call you a douchebag.
Go to the poll.
Tony, since you posted another thread with the poll attached, you might want to PM a Mod and ask them to close this one, so that you can keep all responses together.
Tony, since you posted another thread with the poll attached, you might want to PM a Mod and ask them to close this one, so that you can keep all responses together. Originally Posted by hotindallas
good idea...so i can not call him a douchebag in that thread too.
Do whatever you like and makes you happy.
Stick around, Perfect Fucking Marvelous so newbies can see what USELESS POSTING INFORMATION looks like...nice chicken shit move editing your original post BTW.

I am done with this 15 year old.
what is the over under on this one? my bet is things are not looking good for tony.