Transplant from the FL Panhandle

Greetings everyone. I thought I would introduce myself.

I recently moved to Houston (Spring actually) from the Mobile, AL area, and was a regular on the FL Panhandle board. 52 Year-old WM, in this hobby on and off (mostly on) since the early 90's. So I've been around the block a few times.

I am not as active as I used to be (who is??) But I still get out there whenever I can.

I love this hobby, not just for the sex, but also for the incredible people, providers and fellow customers alike that I have met along the way.

I don't really have a "type" of companion that I look for, I'm pretty equal opportunity in that regard. Short, tall, thick, thin, BBW, young, old, white, black, green..... I like them all. I do tend toward over-30 providers, but as I get older, my "dirty old man" fetish gets stronger.....so when the right "sweet young thing" comes along...

I tend to value attitude and performance over appearance and and am not really looking for a "GFE" type necessarily. I think what I like best could be described as the "Dirty Girl Experience". I do my very best to treat all the ladies I see with kindness and respect and as "real people" rather than just a business transaction. I'm very open in my activities, and have few limits, but I always completely respect the limits of any lady I see.

BBBJ is pretty much a must for me, particularly as I get older......

Anyway, hello to everyone and I am looking forward to experiencing all that the Houston area has to offer!!

Mike,
Welcome to Texas.
Welcome to Texas. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Thanks!! I am thrilled to be here. I was stuck in the SF Bay area for almost a year.... I don't "fit in" there very well.... Texas is much more my type of scene....even if I refuse to drive a pickup truck...
About 3 years too late....IMO...

This place taint what it used to be.

All the damn trolls, shandles, mandles and butt hurt tards acting revenge on those who "done them wrong" has scared everyone away...
Welcome
With 38 reviews and 799 posts, the ladies will welcome you with open legs.
  • pxmcc
  • 02-10-2021, 01:12 AM
Welcome!
we got one of them panhandle things here in texas too. are those things actually good for handling any pans?
now with respect to texas pussy, go git er dun sir..
I can vouch for this guy!

welcome sugar!!! Have fun!

{I visit here regularly...pm me if ya need suggestions}
Welcome.
Welcome to TX Mike!!

Welcome to Tejas
Have fun in Texas. I used to live in Dallas, but I never went to Houston. The Dallas folks convinced me it was beneath them for a reason. BWAHAHAHA

Good thing for you is that Houston is certainly more of a buyers market so you should have smooth sailing ahead to get into the exact predicaments you seek out for a below national market price.
Welcome to Houston
With 38 reviews and 799 posts, the ladies will welcome you with open legs. Originally Posted by Fizley

Why is that? Do reviews mean a fuckwaffle is safe person? NOPE