Can "provider" here be one of the LE?

What should we look at, when meeting up a provider here at their incall/hotel, how can we tell they're LE.
You might rephrase your first sentence. I've read it three times and I still don't understand it.
This is not an alert, its moved to co-ed now..
Actually agree with Jon here, the sentence structure sucks. Based on my understanding of your question I guess the answer would be a police uniform and squad car.
The OP has edited his question so it should now be discernible.

In my opinion, some of the cues that a provider could be LE:
  1. She advertises on Backpage, Craigslist, or some other sketchy place.
  2. She doesn't have reviews from established, long-time hobbyists.
  3. She encourages you to talk about particular sex acts and dollar amounts for same.
COULD a verified Eccie provider be working for John Law? Yes, it's happened, but it's rare. The situations I know about involved a provider being arrested for having an illegal substance and working in a prostitution sting as part of her plea bargain.
she puts you in handcufffs right away after money is down
she puts you in handcufffs right away after money is down and not in a good way ... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF

Completed the thought
Utilizing paid advertising doesn't automatically mean a provider isn't trustworthy. Many highly respected ladies who've been providing for much longer than I post on BP. (They'll usually have a sponsored ad.)