Whats the most nervous you have ever been? Mine was this morning!

OH my god I have to tell you all what just happened to me! I almost posted this in the "references" thread but i didn't want to get it off-topic more than it already had.

This morning, I was meeting a provider in a parking lot near the hotel we were supposed to go to, and we were sitting there talking and getting to know each other, and we hear sirens. At first we thought it was an ambulance because there is a hospital about 2 blocks away. It got louder, and 2 cop cars were coming straight for us driving extremely fast, with all their lights and sirens on! I remained surprisingly calm. She did not. She pulled away like she was going to drive off. Then, to my surprise, they whipped into the parking lot with us like bats out of hell! That's when MY heart stopped. Luckily, they were just taking a shortcut thru the parking lot and continued speeding off down the road. The provider hesitated, but pulled back around and we both talked about how nervous we were, and eventually continued our date. That was by far the most nervous I've ever been while hobbying. I just KNEW I was going to get arrested (but not prosecuted, hee hee). They came within about 20 feet from our cars!

I just THOUGHT getting seated next to a table of cops at the restaurant I ate at right before my first date was bad!

I'd like to hear any similar stories i'm sure you all have.
I once had an appointment scheduled with a gentleman who was meticulously screened. We agreed to meet at the designated hotel at the same time and check in together. When we got there, the parking lot was full of police cruisers. We laughed nervously, but quickly came to the conclusion that we were both 100% sure about each other and decided to go in anyway, as a "couple." We chatted with the front desk lady, acting like concerned citizens, and asked her why all the police cars were in the parking lot? She said that they had a once a year bash at the hotel, drinking poolside and stayed overnight to avoid driving under the influence afterwards. We went to our room and had a wonderful date! Unnerving for sure, but it turned out fine. Review below:

https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=473417

Wanted to address this... I don't know how you keep coming up with this "not prosecuted" stuff.

Interact with a cop, get arrested for sure. Then you will go to court, be prosecuted, and it will be your word against LE's… They'll say you did and said this and that, you'll say you didn't. What it's going to boil down to is –– who has more credibility in court? You, or a police officer? So it will most likely be a conviction, initially. You can always appeal it, but the chances of it turning out in your favor are still slim to none. They know that, so they're counting on you to tuck your tail between your legs, plead no contest, and pay the fine.

I think you misunderstood my point in the other thread entirely. I never said you wouldn't be prosecuted. I simply said you would be arrested no matter what you said or did. And your situation won't look any more promising, even after the arrest.

Do your homework, make sure that your providers are doing their homework via screening, be 100% sure about who you're meeting –– so you can avoid being in a sting, period.
OH - I have been confusing prosecution for conviction. Now I'm straight! I kept wondering why everyone was arguing with me.
Why are you trying to advertise a review its not about you its about everyone's story ginger
You nag at everyone for advertising yet you do it... Lol
Why are you trying to advertise a review its not about you its about everyone's story ginger
You nag at everyone for advertising yet you do it... Lol Originally Posted by Jessika Sweetz
This thread is about, "what's the most nervous you've ever been?" I told my story and linked the review from the nervous occasion.

On another note, don't you have some retiring to do?
When we got there, the parking lot was full of police cruisers. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
Man, I bet that was scary. I'm sure a real sting wouldn't have any obvious police cars nearby, but it's still hard to convince the brain of that when it's happening isn't it?

Thanks again for continually calling me out on the prosecution/conviction confusion until my light bulb finally came on. It would suck to be arrested and prosecuted, but not convicted!
I probably screen as hard as experienced providers, generally only see ladies with at least a half dozen good reviews from guys I have some trust in, or their personal recommendations passed to me here via PM. So I have honestly not had truly scary situations in the hobby - with one exception. It was about 3 1/2 years ago, my fourth play date and the provider was Ginger Doll.

I was already a bit nervous because I was pretty new and she had to have had 300 or so reviews at that time. I meet her at an incall and she was actually making me feel pretty comfortable fairly quickly. She was in the middle of what would turn out to be several bjs when there came a "knock" on the door. Not a knock really but LOUD INSISTENT POUNDING. My first thought was shit, I've barely gotten started in the hobby and my newbie ass is about to get busted. I jumped up, in my birthday suit of course, and ran around like my ass was on fire, searching for an escape hatch that did not exist. She went to the door and calmly informed the maids that she needed no additional room supplies, turned around and walked back to the bed laughing her ass off at me. She later joked that to revive a shriveled junior, she first had to get my big head out of the ceiling. She managed both - and still loves to give me shit about our first date. Lol! I laugh about it now but for about 20 seconds it was scary as hell.
At a massage parlor in Dallas Tx. Hear sirens and a loud knock at the main door and someone ordering everyone outside. The restaurant next door had a small fire and fire dept evacuated the strip mall. A happy ending was not in the cards that day. I left and went home.
I probably screen as hard as experienced providers, generally only see ladies with at least a half dozen good reviews from guys I have some trust in, or their personal recommendations passed to me here via PM. So I have honestly not had truly scary situations in the hobby - with one exception. It was about 3 1/2 years ago, my fourth play date and the provider was Ginger Doll.

I was already a bit nervous because I was pretty new and she had to have had 300 or so reviews at that time. I meet her at an incall and she was actually making me feel pretty comfortable fairly quickly. She was in the middle of what would turn out to be several bjs when there came a "knock" on the door. Not a knock really but LOUD INSISTENT POUNDING. My first thought was shit, I've barely gotten started in the hobby and my newbie ass is about to get busted. I jumped up, in my birthday suit of course, and ran around like my ass was on fire, searching for an escape hatch that did not exist. She went to the door and calmly informed the maids that she needed no additional room supplies, turned around and walked back to the bed laughing her ass off at me. She later joked that to revive a shriveled junior, she first had to get my big head out of the ceiling. She managed both - and still loves to give me shit about our first date. Lol! I laugh about it now but for about 20 seconds it was scary as hell. Originally Posted by watchoutthegameisrigged
Your review was hilarious when you included "pulling your head out of the ceiling" in the activity list! Glad we can laugh about it now!

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=821491
I went to meet a lady at a hotel in downtown Little Rock one time. There was no parking in the main lot so I had to go to the lower level. When I got down there I saw about a dozen police cars in one corner. I had a little flash of panic and then decided that was a little excessive force for this type of bust. I thought "what the hell" and went in past a bunch of cops in the lobby and had the time of my life when I got upstairs.
I went to see a provider one time, she has semi retired but the first time I seen her. I knocked on the door. I came in, she told me she would be right back and just get comfortable. She didn't ask for no money or anything, she went downstairs and when I looked out the window there was a cop outside. I was like shit, I'm busted. Soon I went the door I heard some people talking and there was the cop down the hallway coming towards me. Soon I got out the hallway the provider shows back up from the other side. At this point, I'm in the hallway headed to the stairs. I looked at her with a pissed offf look, she look at me said his here for something else but play along with me. She kisses me and Tell me run the car real quick and get my drink. I said okay, As I turn around the cop is at another room. Apparently the guy who was staying in the room few doors down told management he wasn't paying and wasn't leaving so the cops had to come kick him out.

as soon I came back up few minutes later. She was like I told you stay in the room and she freaked out as well once she seen the cop downstairs and she overheard he cop talking the lady at the front desk about kicking the guy out.

It was kinda intense moment. We both joked about it and it ended up being a nice visit. Ended up seeing her few more times after that. Ended up role playing an cop scene just because of the experience.
I went to see a provider a while back, and we came up the side door. When we got to her floor and started down the hallway to the room, I looked down to the other end of the hall and a uniformed cop was headed our way. And he wasn't just strolling to his room, his eyes were on us and he was walking intently. Probably thinking "why is that pretty, young girl with that old ass biker?", lol. Anyway, when we got in the room, my date hadn't even noticed him!
I had a client bail on me after seeing a cop in the hallway. The cop was there because it was the day after a hog game and the drunks were causing a scene. The cop magically disappeared when I went to look for him
My first true hobby experience was a couple months before joining the board, and it was a body rub at a private incall. The lady advertised it as being very private and out of the way. It was certainly an accurate description as it was located well away from the main road and had an easy-to-miss driveway. I was afraid that I would either get jumped and robbed or put in cuffs. Thankfully, neither happened, and here I am, a very active and satisfied hobbyist!

Even now, I still get a little nervous going to incalls, and try to stay low-profile when arriving and leaving: don't be twitchy and act like you're supposed to be there. It's worked so far!
I once had an appointment scheduled with a gentleman who was meticulously screened. We agreed to meet at the designated hotel at the same time and check in together. When we got there, the parking lot was full of police cruisers. We laughed nervously, but quickly came to the conclusion that we were both 100% sure about each other and decided to go in anyway, as a "couple." We chatted with the front desk lady, acting like concerned citizens, and asked her why all the police cars were in the parking lot? She said that they had a once a year bash at the hotel, drinking poolside and stayed overnight to avoid driving under the influence afterwards. We went to our room and had a wonderful date! Unnerving for sure, but it turned out fine. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll

If you'd stuck around the hotel you probably could have made a second appointment. Many reproduced studies about the profession have shown that you'd be more likely to be hired by a cop than arrested by one.