Can we talk about real sexual issues?

hehehehehe I love talking fetish, sexual dysfunctions, techniques........ ED, Premature Ejaculation.........
  • Booth
  • 04-19-2011, 09:33 PM
What are the odds of this one going well?

I love fetishes!

I really like to explore, and it is a good thing for a provider to do so, I think, because when an issue does arise in a session, it helps to get creative sometimes instead of letting him go home discouraged and disappointed. I started to make myself more aware of different types of fetishes, some of which I like and enjoy myself now! So it is a win/win situation either way.

I had one gent who stated he never came. We tried for a long while in all sorts of positions and he was just TOO excited every time he came over. So I started role-playing with him every visit. When he showed up I was a different person every time, new accent for the outfit and everything- sometimes even a specific person like a movie star imitation, etc.

I think by adding a little more to it makes the hobby alot more fun. Hell if the poor guy just wanted to fuck you for an hour missionary without any excitement he woulda stayed home and saved his money. You gotta give them the whole shabang and make it a worthwhile exciting and anticipating adventure! The tips get much bigger that way too!

KKA
Damn, now that I am retired I am letting all my secrets outta the bag! LOL
  • FSCOB
  • 04-19-2011, 11:36 PM
Hmmm...Sex Therapy. Does insurance cover this?
KKA, did the imitation work?
KKA, did the imitation work? Originally Posted by shaft.drive
Every time!

KKA
Hmmm...Sex Therapy. Does insurance cover this? Originally Posted by jimbo1605

Not my fucking HMO.
ED, premature ejaculation? I think that has somehow been conquered by most men on this site.

You would be better off contacting their SOs to ask why they are frigid, or why they are averse to CIM.
Not my fucking HMO. Originally Posted by pyramider
I would think a "fucking HMO" would pay.

Oh, or do you mean the HMO fucks you? With no lube. That makes more sense.
  • FSCOB
  • 04-21-2011, 09:12 PM
I would think a "fucking HMO" would pay.

Oh, or do you mean the HMO fucks you? With no lube. That makes more sense. Originally Posted by austin_voy
So happy to be working in a medical field! hehe!
can we cover my dysfunction? LOPCIB, which is latin for lackapussy cuzimbroke. but it might be greek, and I LOVE GREEK!