Difference Between Squirter and Gusher?

So I recently found out I am a gusher (awesome) but was told by a close friend that it wasn't anything to be excited about. According to another, squirting is much more exciting for men. So, I humbly ask the men to chime in. Is gushing or squirting more exciting/desirable? Is squirting considered a fetish and gushing not so much? I'm super excited about this latest development of mine...perhaps i'm getting excited about nothing :-(

I've never even heard of gushing... But I do love squirters!
I have heard of gushing and squirting. I am for both as long as it taste good. I think maybe gushing is more soft flowing, whereas squirting is more intense and forceful. There is nothing like the scent and taste of a women.
About a half pint.
So are either one considered fetishes?
It's not considered a fetish really... but some have fetishes for it lol. I love it.. must have it.. the squirting. I squirt sooo much it will literally cover the entire bed... top to bottom.. side to side...

I have a waterproof cover on my bed because of the amount of squirting I do. I will literally hit your face, my face, your feet, my feet, your arms will be drenched, your belly and FACE.

I do at least know when it's going to happen so I can withhold it for those that aren't into getting drowned by me during daty. As you get more into it, you will be able to really PUSH it out for a powerful spray.

The record for me right now during session... is 17 times in the hour. 3 in one minute. 7 in 5 minutes.

Come here Desi. I'll show you how to properly wet the gent's up.
Jesus Christ Amber... haha. From here to the far bed post. :P
I'm about to start holding classes for these ladies.. to teach them how to let loose and enjoy the feeling. Hmmm... maybe I can hold them for the gentlemen on here as well since I've taught soooo many first timers. I might have a great idea here. woohooo...
WOW Amber! We are going to have to get together for more than drinks! That was HOT!
I can make myself squirt but no one else has been able to accomplish it YET.

Desi, EVERY woman has the ability to squirt as well, you just have to figure out how it works for you!
HIgh 5 to that one addison.
I have yet to be with a squirter or gusher, want to just have not yet! My general impression from what I have read is to just be up front about it some guys are really turned off by it and some are turned on by it, not sure if there is much mid-ground. Definatly check with oh say Amber or a lady who had been squirting for a while to learn how to control it and get the most out it for both you and the guy you are with.
Just my two cents!
PS I hope to be with a squirter some day soon!
I do at least know when it's going to happen so I can withhold it for those that aren't into getting drowned by me during daty. As you get more into it, you will be able to really PUSH it out for a powerful spray.

The record for me right now during session... is 17 times in the hour. 3 in one minute. 7 in 5 minutes. Originally Posted by Amber Rain
Amber,

Oh that's hot!!! I'm really thirsty now.

Motley Fool
Jesus Christ Amber... haha. From here to the far bed post. :P Originally Posted by Liliana
right?

how do they change the song "from the windows - to the wall".....till the cum shoots down her halls....all those guys go'nna call!"
OMFG... .ANGIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ! I literally just heard the remix in my head. I am laughing soo damn hard LITERALLY OUTLOUD.

Fish and Motley, Come see me. I'll let you drink it all up... lmao. But, you have to be willing to share with me. Love it. Tastes like sweet honey suckle. MMMMMMM
  • Go4it
  • 12-11-2011, 12:21 AM
I love the squirter. Been into it for a long time. Never heard the term gusher. But I have been disappointed on more than one occasion where the lady said she was a squirter and it turned out to be more of a leak than a squirt.

The very best part of a squirter isn't so much the squirt (liquid) itself as it is the spastic muscle reaction to the squirt. Where the lady can't hold still for even a second because of the intensity of the squirt. Where the legs turn to jelly. Where she jumps all over the bed screaming ---- that is a squirter.

You ladies who have proclaimed to be a squirter and all you did was spread your legs and leak a little fluid onto the bed while saying --- How do you like that? --- aren't squirters in my book. And I have never understood when a lady advertised that she was a squirter but needed to notified in advance that was what I wanted so she could prepare. WTF is with that. In my opinion all she did was give herself a healthy warm water douche and hold the water until I got there. Then let it loose. Dribble, dribble.

Do me cowgirl and as you lower yourself on my cock provide a power shot that wets me from my nipples to my knees and you jump and buck trying to get off the dick because it is just too intense. That's a squirter.

Amber, you keep talking about the volume of the flow - but what I want to know is "Are you spastic?" Betting you are.