Outcall to residence

Has anyone invited a provider over to your personal residence when your SO went out of town? Providers, how do you feel about it? My SO is a control freak and playing times are rare - paid or from here, so opportunities are had to pass up the chance! The Trust factor inviting a provider over to my place is a big thing.
I have always chosen to play outside the house even when SO is gone . Neighbors , other disasters seem too scary and risk for ending hobby life. Had one lady come by for lunch and just hung out - we were both more comfortable playing the next day at her place. Knew her a very long time before as well,

Play safe
I have a solution that works.

Divorce the SO

Now I have providers over to my place often

CG
You married guys would be stupid to have a delivery to your house, of course you married guys are playing with fire hobbying, JR
I've done it a couple of times with a regular. They left the garage open. I pulled in. They closed the garage with a remote control from inside the house. Voila!
Haha... It's always good to get the women's perspective on how to be sneaky,, most guys I know are reckless when it comes to this thing~ but women on the other hand ,,no exactly how to manipulate the system.. Just like the clever answer above^^^.... Although I would never invite a provider to the house!! To many what ifs, and with my experience in the past,,< with women in general> Out of all those what ifs- at least 1 what if will happen... Good luck
I think, that would be height of stupidity to have providers at residence. Just like any provider to have an incall to where they ive currently. Married or not, thats just inviting trouble, IMO. But each to his own I suppose.
To the OP; go for it! What could possibly go wrong?
I've done it on two occasions with regulars. The first wanted to show me his home and his wood working space. He made me dinner and it wasn't a big deal. I felt bad for him when I left - the house is clearly his wife's space and he sleeps in a twin bed in his 'own' room

The second time was because he was short on time and agreed to pay the outcall fee. Not a big deal but I was thinking they should be more careful as someone can cause a huge problem.

If you know her well, go for it. Just please don't leave her unattended and check your belongings before she leaves
There is no way in hell I would do that. All it takes is one stray hair on a pillow or a hint of feminine fragrance on the sheets and Bam - yerbustid.

Not to mention the nosy neighbors...
Inviting a Provider into your home is there is a SO is playing with fire. There are more things that can go wrong then right and not worth the risk. Make the time and drive to their incall.
I've gone to a guy's house who was married on a couple of occasions. I never had any problems because his wife would be out of town or out of state for days on end.

The only thing that bothers me is the fact that I am sleeping in the same spot where his wife is supposed to be. It's gives me a feeling of remorse. Will my husband do the same thing in OUR bed when we are married?

I will never ever ever spend the night at a married man'a house even if his wife is on vacation in cancun or on a business trip to London. If they have kids together, there is always a chance that the kids might come back to the house and discover that their Dad is messing around with "another woman". You also don't really know if the neighbors are watching a car parked there and might call the SO to let her know!

One of my friend actually got jumped and beaten by a guy's SO and her DAUGHTER! The daughter and wife came home and saw her in the house with her husband. My friend is a very beautiful girl, so it was no question to what was going on in the house at 2a.m.!
I forgot to mention I would not step foot in their bedroom. Never cross that threshold. This guy had no kids and the wife was outta state. Also their house was lived in and not micro managed by a clean freak...of course the guy has to be careful. And never wear perfume or use scented toiletries in this situation.
He made me dinner and it wasn't a big deal. I felt bad for him when I left - the house is clearly his wife's space and he sleeps in a twin bed in his 'own' room Originally Posted by misspriss
Hey at least he has a bed!
Hey at least he has a bed! Originally Posted by adistantsecond
Ad, just like you I sleep outside in the doghouse!