Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:02 PM
Your are responding to CJOHN's posts and you are calling someone else an idiot? LMFAO! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

youre responding to my posts insinuating Iam an idiot ?

see, you are a dumbass

see, you are a dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7
Is it your responding or you're responding? Probably should get that straight ..

.. before you start name calling. Don't you think?

see, you are a dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7

"Insinuating"? No, hardly.

You prove what an idiot you really are on a daily basis!
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:10 PM
Is it your responding or you're responding? Probably should get that straight ..

.. before you start name calling. Don't you think? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Write You're as a contraction or a combination, of the words you and are. Other examples of contractions include doesn't" for "does not," they're" for "they are," and can't" for "cannot."

CLASS Dissssssssssssmisssssssssed !
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:12 PM
"Insinuating"? No, hardly.

You prove what an idiot you really are on a daily basis! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

yet you keep responding
Your are responding to CJOHN's posts and you are calling someone else an idiot? LMFAO! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
That's a substantive response ... calling someone an "idiot" ...

....... rather than dealing with facts.

I'm not sure what "The End" is about unless it is a reference to him showing his ass.

But may be has to do with ........."disable them first and kill them as a last resort ....."

..........according to CJ7, the self-defense expert.

Hopefully he really does have 53 "guns" ... in his armory .. with his "self-defense" training .. one or more will always be at "the lab" for ballistics checks to determine if they match the "disabled" shot with the "execution" round ...

.... I have tried to avoid asking CJ7 the embarrassing question (or may be not for him) as to why it would be necessary to kill someone if they are already disabled? But that explanation might sound more credible while he was sitting in the back seat of a patrol unit in handcuffs. Maybe!
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:14 PM
youre an idiot
Write You're as a contraction or a combination, of the words you and are. Other examples of contractions include doesn't" for "does not," they're" for "they are," and can't" for "cannot."

CLASS Dissssssssssssmisssssssssed ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Even after posting this, you are still too dumb to understand that it is you're and not "youre". LMAO!

If you want to see what an "idiot" really looks like, all you have to do is look in the mirror, CBJ7. LOL.

CLASS Dissssssssssssmisssssssssed ! Originally Posted by CJ7
A little early to be "dismissing" class ... since you haven't learned the lesson.

Youre is not a word. You're IS!

" Originally Posted by CJ7
"..................youre responding ............."

It's not "youre" .............. IT IS "you're"!!!!!!!!

Now you can dismiss class.... fool.

........."disable them first and kill them as a last resort ....."

..........according to CJ7, the self-defense expert.

Are you sure you counted your "guns" correctly ... English ain't your strong suit ...

.... now I'm wondering about math!
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:30 PM
Even after posting this, you are still too dumb to understand that it is you're and not "youre". LMAO!

If you want to see what an "idiot" really looks like, all you have to do is look in the mirror, CBJ7. LOL. Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

ummm, it was your and youre that LL was concerned about ... punctuation be damned

keep it up dumbass
ummm, it was your and youre that LL was concerned about ... punctuation be damned

keep it up dumbass Originally Posted by CJ7
Really? Take a look at his last post dumbass! You are the poster boy for "You can't fix stupid"!
Really? Take a look at his last post dumbass! You are the poster boy for "You can't fix stupid"! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53
Ignorance is curable. Stupidity is not. CJ7 is in the incurable category.

Some people, like CJ7, get that social promotion to the next level to make chair space.

It's like he still hasn't figured out why one would have to kill someone who is disabled.
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:51 PM
Really? Take a look at his last post dumbass! You are the poster boy for "You can't fix stupid"! Originally Posted by NiceGuy53

gee, take a look at my class dissssssmisssed post and see it its punctuated correctly, then get back with me ...

leading dumbasses around by the ear and helping them step on their little dicks should be an Olympic sport
  • CJOHN
  • 07-05-2013, 03:55 PM

Some people, like CJ7, get that social promotion to the next level to make chair space.

It's like he still hasn't figured out why one would have to kill someone who is disabled. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Is that why you setup maximum lawsuit in texas for malpactice is 250000 so, you can experient with people... did someone say hitler ...EVIL IN ITS PUREST FORM
  • CJ7
  • 07-05-2013, 03:58 PM

It's like he still hasn't figured out why one would have to kill someone who is disabled. Originally Posted by LexusLover

seriously, this motherfucker is trippin' his ass off

kill someone who is disabled