Retiring...but stay in touch with me !

Its officially that time for me ! I've had a great run &
Met some really interesting people...had some fun that I thought I would never have!

My career and what I want to do has taken me in a different direction...but I would love if some of you kept in touch!

I have been doing a lot of nude shoots and I really enjoy doing them a
& want to focus on that!

Please feel free to follow me or join my patreon �� you can message me there and get all of my photo sets & videos...
I know it's not for everyone, but I really enjoy making these sets and videos & I know some of you horny johns would enjoy it haha

Ciao
Join my Patreon

Don't forget to post your retirement taint photos.
Its officially that time for me ! I've had a great run &
Met some really interesting people...had some fun that I thought I would never have!

My career and what I want to do has taken me in a different direction...but I would love if some of you kept in touch!

I have been doing a lot of nude shoots and I really enjoy doing them a
& want to focus on that!

Please feel free to follow me or join my patreon �� you can message me there and get all of my photo sets & videos...
I know it's not for everyone, but I really enjoy making these sets and videos & I know some of you horny johns would enjoy it haha

Ciao
Join my Patreon

Originally Posted by KittyMeow
Nice ad
And why do we care that you are retiring?? Just go!! Enjoy your retirement.... (we'll see you in about 6 months)
And why do we care that you are retiring?? Just go!! Enjoy your retirement.... (we'll see you in about 6 months) Originally Posted by Ed Highlight
She's floating a trial balloon to see if hobbyists will pay her for *not* having sex with them. That's what patreon is about -
Sweetheart, about all I can say is if you must retire after only 11 months here, that is a very short "run" compared to hundreds of providers here and elsewhere that I have known for many years.

As for patreon, my gut instructs me to caution all potential users, members, clients, etc. to check out reviews of such sites for pros and cons prior to even clicking on the link.

https://www.google.com/search?q=patr...hrome&ie=UTF-8