Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

When the SC decides a case 5-4, do the losing jurist lose their license? Originally Posted by WTF
Please tell me you are not comparing yourself to a United States Supreme Court Justice!

But to answer your question: One or more of the "4" often times get "dismissed" as being "flakes" when evaluating the potential decision in any given case after a careful reading of their dissenting opinions or comments as to the basis of their minority position, particularly if one of the majority are no longer on the Court and one is attempting to "bean count" the votes in a particular case on its way to their desks.
I never said it wasn't ok for GZ to shoot TM, please keep up. Originally Posted by dreamvacationdates
Granted, it's NEVER "ok" to shoot someone, but often it is "excusable" (Florida) ......

.....and/or "justified" elsewhere ...

.....and sometimes it is down right "beneficial" to society and judicial economy.

In the case of Martin (just so you can "keep up") .. it was "excusable" according to the jury.
There was not enough evidence to convict Zimmerman just like there was not enough evidence to convict OJ or Casey Anthony in each respective jury's mind. Originally Posted by WTF
Wrong. Absolutely wrong.

On the facts and the law. Pure nonsensical, bullshit comparisons.

There was NO dispute that Zimmerman killed Martin. Not the case with OJ and Anthony.

Like I said:
Hope you are not comparing yourself to SCOTUS Judge!!!!

Zimmerman was acquitted because his killing was "lawful"!

Get over it.
And you do?

Oh, go ahead. Humor yourself. Originally Posted by LexusLover
Dreamer, did I miss it? Or is it difficult to keep up while patrolling your neighborhood?
6 straight posts = dumb ass.
"The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think".

WTF's signature line really does apply, even if there is very little comedy to laugh about.
6 straight posts = dumb ass. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Since you are from Kansas. I just consider the source. That's 7. Wants some more?
Since you are from Kansas. I just consider the source. That's 7. Wants some more? Originally Posted by LexusLover

Not seven straight idiot. Whew ....
Not seven straight idiot. Whew .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Here's #8. I keep providing you the numbers so you can keep up with the counting.
You aren't worth the effort just another troll.
You aren't worth the effort .... Originally Posted by i'va biggen
At least a partial-truth admission: Counting above 8 is an effort for you!

This is #9 on this thread since you brought it up, btw, .......

................ just to help you along with the math skills.

................ just to help you along with the math skills. Originally Posted by LexusLover
LL, you are moving into uncharted territory with Ekim the Inbred. Ekim the Inbred has previously demonstrated that he cannot count from "one" to "two" correctly.
LL, you are moving into uncharted territory with Ekim the Inbred. Ekim the Inbred has previously demonstrated that he cannot count from "one" to "two" correctly. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Now we have hears from IB dumbass can't even spell my name correctly and has no idea what he says 90% of the time. Watch out LL think he may want to wink at you.

................ just to help you along with the math skills. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Snick x 4
Snick x 4 Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Further confirmation of your math skill deficiency.

This is post #10 since you started counting. Just in case you are still wanting to count.