Witness testifies Trayvon was a racist

• CJ7
  • 07-17-2013, 11:45 AM
Further confirmation of your math skill deficiency.

This is post #10 since you started counting. Just in case you are still wanting to count. Originally Posted by LexusLover
if biggen isn't, I am ... in fact, everyone is curious to see how many times a self proclaimed ace lawyer can , and will, continue to make a complete idiot out of him?self..

ready, set, GO !
Since you are from Kansas. I just consider the source. That's 7. Wants some more? Originally Posted by LexusLover

No child left behind, except LL
  • CJ7
  • 07-17-2013, 01:10 PM
No child left behind, except LL Originally Posted by i'va biggen

shhhhh

the dude is still trying to figure out how the Velcro on his shoe works so he can make it to 11
Speaking of states isn't your state motto "gateway from Mexico?" Originally Posted by i'va biggen
And the state animal for Kansas is the buffalo. So that would make you a buffalo chimp, wouldn't it Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
what's the state bird?
if biggen isn't, I am ... in fact, everyone is curious to see how many times a self proclaimed ace lawyer can , and will, continue to make a complete idiot out of him?self..

ready, set, GO ! Originally Posted by CJ7
Did I "proclaim" or even admit to being a "lawyer," much less an "ace lawyer"?

Please give me a link, along with the link of the post in which you "proclaimed" that Zimmerman would be found "not guilty" or "acquitted" or how ever you so carefully stated it. In the meantime, carry on with your recess.

BTW... who is "everyone" ... are those your other personalities?
what's the state bird? Originally Posted by JCM800
Kansas' state bird-brain is Ekim the Inbred Chimp!

Cowbird...
And the state animal for Kansas is the buffalo. So that would make you a buffalo chimp, wouldn't it Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Your state animal must be a transvestite as the only time you are happy is when you are in a three way with your two trannies and they are making you air tight.

Meadow lark
lol ...correct

Granted, it's NEVER "ok" to shoot someone, but often it is "excusable" (Florida) ......

.....and/or "justified" elsewhere ...

.....and sometimes it is down right "beneficial" to society and judicial economy.

In the case of Martin (just so you can "keep up") .. it was "excusable" according to the jury. Originally Posted by LexusLover
did I ever say it wasn't excusable, please reread my posts,
Free your mind and your ass will follow, or at least clean out the shit between your ears.
anyway, you guys have been fun or as we say where I come from.... Youse guys are fuckin hilarious
Meadowlark Lemon is also acceptable

Originally Posted by Yssup Rider