EKIM'S "struggle " for the DOTY crown is finaly rewarded !!

Hear Ye, Hear Ye.......With LUBE WIDE ASS running away crying and scurrying off like the lying LOSER lib that he is, and with assup's " extended vacation " from being banned combined with assup's loss of the Presidential bet, it falls to the # 3 vote getter in the most recent DOTY poll to proudly wear the crown and " represent " the idiot wing of the lying POS liberals here in the Political Forum.
Now, we all know how EKIM has campaigned so hard for an " outright " landslide win along the lines of his first "mentor " woomby only to have the crown go to a more deserving ( because they got more votes At THAT TIME ) Dipshit. And EKIM would NEVER want to " back into " a win,like the " bottom ' man' " he is, and like he backs into those KansASS gloryhole stalls for the eager waiting dicks !! But the "award " is just TOO important to leave without a recipient.
So by the powers invested in me as this poll's originator , HENCEFORTH, Ekim The Inbred Chimp, welsher, Junior World Champion Dingleberry Picker, winner of the Stupidest Poster in the Political Forum poll AND KansASS Brokeback " mountain " gloryhole proprietor , is CROWNED DOTY 2016-2017 !!!!!
Yall be sure to congratulate EKIM on his FINALY getting the " award " he's put so much effort into winning ! :wave towel2:
Guess we'll be seeing the news of the "award " on all of the KansASS highway billboards that advertise his " therapy " services in those KansASS Brokeback " mountians " !
  • DSK
  • 11-17-2016, 01:21 PM
Ekim008 is a loser.

That makes him a winner as DOTY.
Yay! I knew I had picked the winner, er.. loser, er.. whatever. The one with the most votes!
Yay! I knew I had picked the winner, er.. loser, er.. whatever. The one with the most votes! Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Yep . Ain't it ironic how only a REAL loser like EKIM could end up being the REAL winner after all ! Ain't 'Murica great ! They'll prolly be having a big victory parade up in those KansASS mountains within the next few days over EKIM'S " win " !!! He'll prolly demand from his loyal gloryhole " clients ' that they approach his new found " royalty " like this > !!!! Just like his mentor woomby did !
But, but, but... ekim008 the chimp is supposed to disappear on Inauguration Day. If he doesn't welsh, who gets the title then?
But, but, but... ekim008 the chimp is supposed to disappear on Inauguration Day. If he doesn't welsh, who gets the title then? Originally Posted by lustylad
One of you fucktards will be stuck with it. How about the dingleberry picker who started this thread, he gets the crown. ekim008 disappeared in 2011, however the chimps have kept him current.
But, but, but... ekim008 the chimp is supposed to disappear on Inauguration Day. If he doesn't welsh, who gets the title then? Originally Posted by lustylad
The " line of SUCKsession " would be that the next-highest vote getter would get the crown. That would be suckclown. But since he has yet to quit sobbing over shrilLAIRy's loss AND LUBE'S abandonment of him, he's in no shape to wear the crown. So it'll have to be fisting chaps wearing the crown while all the "winners " are on " vacation " . Must be some might lonely reach around crew MEATings up in Austin these days !
One of you fucktards will be stuck with it. How about the dingleberry picker who started this thread, he gets the crown. ekim008 disappeared in 2011, however the chimps have kept him current.
Originally Posted by i'va biggen
We will deal with that after you leave on Inauguration day.
"Make Political Forum Great Again".
Retarded Lenny "backed" into it. How appropriate!!!!!!!!
Retarded Lenny "backed" into it. How appropriate!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
is retarded lenny smoking dicks again I put him on ignore again all that slobbering foaming at the mouth
Retarded Lenny "backed" into it. How appropriate!!!!!!!! Originally Posted by bambino
Maybe they will give you first runner up bimbo.

is retarded lenny smoking dicks again I put him on ignore again all that slobbering foaming at the mouth Originally Posted by gary5912
I put you on ignorant long ago gary the fairy.
LittleFredo, the Dancing Turd did not win the popular vote, but he took on the entire Rectal College.
Great! Continuing the trend of "the trash taking itself out."
With a little help from Chica Chaser!
LittleFredo, the Dancing Turd did not win the popular vote, but he took on the entire Rectal College. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Then you are an asshole who voted for me sos? Thanks for your support anal one.