always wondered about

1. Who posts all those ads on the provider specials forum? certainly not the providers. .....>?

2. Why do providers post photos in their profiles to give you the illusion that they look different than they really do in person? I have yet to go back to see a provider twice that does this. However, when providers post their actual photos, mentally i make my decision if I'm attracted to them. If its them, I usually return.

Cage
IMO, a provider who has out of date pics on her profile because they make her look the best, in the best light and keep her phone ringing. I do not think she is looking for repeats, but if she can get enough one time suckers, who cares?

That is why reviews and posting info such as she uses outdated pics is so important on here.
yes but i just went back and looked at a provider ad for example that looks Similar to her in person ( they both have brown hair) but the side view gives you the illusion she looks totally different. Would i go back? never. Now there are some lesser good looking girls ( in my opinion) that use their real photos, for some reason ive seen them many times.

I think the girls who touch up their photos so much, probably get guys who will see them once, but they are probably not getting a lot of repeat business " oh, hey that was fun but mentally you dont look like i expected ... "
I would think providers would make most of their money on comebacks. It wouldn't take that many regulars to stay afloat. I'm a low volume hobbyist (at least I think so) at once or twice a month, and I've coughed up around $10k to my ATF over about 2 years.
1. Who posts all those ads on the provider specials forum? certainly not the providers. .....>?

2. Why do providers post photos in their profiles to give you the illusion that they look different than they really do in person? I have yet to go back to see a provider twice that does this. However, when providers post their actual photos, mentally i make my decision if I'm attracted to them. If its them, I usually return.

Cage Originally Posted by cage196
What?
What? Originally Posted by Adrienne Baptiste
Nice avatar bsb, sexy and classy.
Nice avatar bsb, sexy and classy. Originally Posted by DarkeyKong
Thankyou Darkey!
in summary, ive probably seen 20-30 girls in my hobby times (including studios) that look NOTHING like their photos. If they would of looked like their photos i probably would never of seen them.

On the other hand, if they used their real photos , there are guys who probably would of seen them and been happy because they got what they expected. Cappish? need examples?
in summary, ive probably seen 20-30 girls in my hobby times (including studios) that look NOTHING like their photos. If they would of looked like their photos i probably would never of seen them.

On the other hand, if they used their real photos , there are guys who probably would of seen them and been happy because they got what they expected. Cappish? need examples? Originally Posted by cage196
Didn't you answer your own question? If you would never have seen them with the touched up or old photos, perhaps that's the point, to have someone see them. Pretty obvious, I would think.
well lets try this. Wouldnt it be nice if there was a box on the review tab that says

" photos in showcase accurate reprensentation of provider" yes / no