Going away present ideas

• mr666
  • 12-08-2015, 11:03 PM
An acquaintance/semi-friend of mine is moving back home to Florida this week and I want to send her home with a "Texas Souvenir" so to speak.

The whole shot glass/keychain/cowboy hat/belt buckle route is a no go because it's lame as all hell. (She's given me free beer at the bar she works at and I've always tipped accordingly.)

I've been drinking and yes this seems stupid to a few but this is something I would like to do.

I would like to bone her but I know for a fact it will never happen. (Plus she is ill and too skinny for my taste)

Anywho any suggestions? I'll add these facts:

She's 23
Likes Bacardi (but I got her a big bottle for her birthday)
Baseball fan
Is cold quite often (Texas bipolar weather is the blame)
Has a girlfriend
College student
Has a few tattoos

That's all I can put in right now but as I said suggestions please.
You're probably doing it to be a good friend and thats admirable...but i suggest not to get her anything, you tip well gave her a birthday present, and havent gotten any and now with her leaving u definitely wont.
  • mr666
  • 12-08-2015, 11:38 PM
I'm not yearning for it but I won't pass it up if it ever comes up. (Odds are quite slim) But she let it slip she's getting me something. Now I feel obligated to do the same.

The wiring in my head makes me feel compelled to do so.

And yes I'm doing it to be a good friend and she did remember my birthday. It's been give and take this whole friendship and this gift exchange is the final deal.
Tito's Vodka. Distilled in Austin, Tx., I believe.
If she's a baseball fan, get her seen Astro's jersey.
  • anita
  • 12-09-2015, 05:17 PM
That is thoughtful. If she is not a vegetarian "Taste of Texas" has gift cards. It is a restaurant/steakhouse. If you want to give her something that lasts a lifetime then perhaps a book about Texas. Or find out what she's passionate about and a book about that should be nice. The more expensive route would be a customized bar shelf (sold on Amazon, all sizes), since she likes to drink.