thinking it might be time to move on as well

I just posted a review of Amber Blossom which might be my last review, not to say that I am fully done( there are a few who travel that if the situation works I want to see).
Over the last few years I have had the pleasure of meeting some great providers.Some are still around, some have left, and some have left and came back, I also have had some "what the fuck am I doing?" Moments, places that were real shady to be in at bad times of the night, and providers that I have seen where i felt like did i just really spend $$ on that?

Anyway life is catching up with me now and I have other responsibities to attend to.I kept a low profile on here and have only met a few of you here and there...I may have been at the Allen club a few times and you guys would have never known it.I will probably lurk around and when the situation is right, i will see a provider here and there, maybe review for my pa.....but I just wanted to say thank you to the great providers I have seen....you know who you are, and not to say we won't meet again some time, but by for now.
while it be ...tough ...fer plastic man ta ...lose ...such a close friend an ...board buddy ...it be on yer terms ta leave on top a yer ...game

...plastic man knows it is a far ...far better thing that ya do ...than ya have ever done ...it is a far ...far better rest that ya go to than ya have ever known
Take these broken wings, and learn to fly again

this is simply the results of the present mods like aj and Bruno that turn of deaf ear 100 times a day when aholes like jj ag and pm speak hate and stupidity and the laugh along while decent providers and hobbyists disappear several months ago there were 104 showcases in wny now # is 80 thank u mods for ruining this board amazing aJ makes her living in a illegal tax free business yet sides with hateful ignorant people her refer to her as cunt funnels and everything else. Ohwell maybe the haters are rights thanks guys Originally Posted by tinyisgreat
"cunt funnels " ?
Now when the day goes to sleep and the full moon looks,

wwaaaaaa maa nana naa naaa naa naaa

And the night is so black that the darkness cooks,

wwaaaaaaaa mmaaa nana naa naa naa naaaa

And you come creeping around, making me do things I don't want to do.

doo ooo dooo do do dod o da doo dooo da dooo
'Cause you're the Green Manalishi with the two-pronged crown

wwwwaaaa wa wana wa wa wa wa

All night dragging us up, or you're bringing us down

nnnnoowww now now now now now

Just taking my love, and slip away
Leaving me here, trying to keep from following you

diddido dido didodoodododoo

Take these broken wings, and learn to fly again Originally Posted by Carlos Danger
Now that's funny.