Bring The Kid To Work Day...

Omg!!! smh
That is so not cool..
What a dumb hoe!
At least she didn't leave him home alone or with douchebag boyfriend like the animal in Hornell.
Yes very true
A precious little bundle of food stamps
one of the ...compassionate ...dem voters ...ol mary be so fond of
wow, you can't make that shit up. That is gold!

But in all seriousness, does anyone know her ad on BP? Reason being, wouldn't surprise me if would cop(pardon the pun) a plea to do a reverse sting.
Just hoping PM provides 'daycare' fer the fillys in his stable while they are at werk in the saddle!......
Just hoping PM provides 'daycare' fer the fillys in his stable while they are at werk in the saddle!...... Originally Posted by Celso
nope ...yer plastic man takes ...advantage ...of them free abortions ya ...compassionate ...libs think are so ...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet
nope ...yer plastic man takes ...advantage ...of them free abortions ya ...compassionate ...libs think are so ...sweeeeeeeeeeeeet Originally Posted by Plastic Man
Too bad your mother didn't have one.
wow, you can't make that shit up. That is gold!

But in all seriousness, does anyone know her ad on BP? Reason being, wouldn't surprise me if would cop(pardon the pun) a plea to do a reverse sting. Originally Posted by Ozone1651
Ahh bull. You wanna hit it.
Done up shes not horribly horrible looking, based off her public FB page.
Too bad your mother didn't have one. Originally Posted by Strapped
yer father ...forbid it
I have done much worse. Been in the hobby over 10 years. I could make Carlos go whew 1000 times.
Too bad your mother didn't have one. Originally Posted by Strapped
LOL....if she did 300 handles would have never been created here!....
I actually personally know this girl. I didn't know she was in the hobby although when we were younger I always thought it would be a good profession for her to get into lol. She used to be a little hottie. But I have to say I'm not surprised at all that she did this.