URL / Website: https://home.ourhome2.net/member.php...-ParisCummings
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Motel of 35 and 635
Activities: Lfk, dfk, fiv, bbbj, cfs, talking
Hair Length and Color: Med, black
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: About 5ft 5inchs, b cups, okay teeth, dancer body, nice butt, some makeup, few tats
Recommendation: Yes
  • BLM69
  • 08-06-2020, 04:44 PM
Talking? LOL
Sounds like a no to me
wow thats a a LOT of YMMV. I guess for a newbie, you probably had a good time. But sounds like a lot of drama.
Is she still talking about getting breast enhanced?
Have any of you commenters seen Paris? It seems like all of you just talk smack about her and thump your chest while doing so.
  • BLM69
  • 08-08-2020, 01:22 PM
Have any of you commenters seen Paris? It seems like all of you just talk smack about her and thump your chest while doing so. Originally Posted by golferman67
Seems like you're just a clueless WK! Educate yourself before posting
Come on blm. If you ever posted a review about a credible provider on here...your post would maybe carry some weight. Stay on the south Dallas tracks clueless wanna be
BLM please enlighten me on the do's and do not's on your website. You add nothing to the value of the threads.
What makes you think I'm a WK. I simply asked if any of you that post negative about her have seen her. Sorry to bust your bubble.
I looked at who you reviewed. Its pretty obvious we are on different levels of the ladies we see.
Yeah he did the same thing on my review of her lol he a fucking troll
10k+ posts of just trolling and hating, its very sad blm. mrredcat too lol 9.5k+ post of trollling and hating. Go get a life you two, instead of jerking each other off while trolling and hating on girls you can't even afford to see.
He may come off like he's hating but he has merit to what he posts. I understand you guys had a better time and I'm glad you guys did but just do a search, it wasn't always positive news with her.
Talking? LOL Originally Posted by BLM69
At least there was some DFK with the conversation.