Do men get inconvenient erections?

This may sound like a silly question but I thought spontaneous (unwanted) erections stopped at a certain point of time in an adult man's life.
not always. they're typically less frequent, but I still get 'em
Still happen occasionally
Every so often. And yea, makes me smile
  • LRH76
  • 11-20-2019, 10:25 AM
Yes, when the wife doesn't want to go and I do. Fortunately I have many options
Randomly but yes.
Used to-sure miss them
That was a distant past... now I hope and wish for one at the appropriate times :-)
Occasionally, but not as often as when I was younger. They are also not as demanding as they used to be. I recall having to find a way to “tend to it” before it would settle down. Now it goes away after a few minutes of ignoring it. Sometimes I find myself talking to it and saying “what the hell is your problem?! You used to love this stuff! Why did you show up in church and here I am naked on a massage table and now you want to take a nap!”
It was a real problem in high school
Yep, and we get treated as perverts for it (if it's visible to the public)...when it's completely natural.

Lucky we are if we can hide it.
Use to when I was a teenager, and yes in high school I made sure I had a notebook to hide my 1.5 inch dick of death..
After a certain age, you're just grateful to get one, inconvenient or otherwise.
During the day, no. At night, yes and so freaking hard. Wish my SO would “help me out”, but sadly no.
VeryClean’s comment made me LOL �� Hahaha so funny! Bittersweet I suppose ! Kinda like for girls when aunt flow randomly hits and you just have to be happy you’re at least not preggo! ��