A note to our lady friends as Christmas approaches

I know I sometimes have a unique way of looking at things. I wanted to throw this out for consideration.

Ladies, if you are considering a Christmas gift for a special client, might I suggest that you might not have to buy him anything to show him how much you like or appreciate him, if you know what I mean, and I think you do.

Some quality time, freely given, would, to me, be even better than a Red Ryder BB gun.

Just a thought, and worth what you paid for it.
They probably always have done that when clients overstay without tipping. Extra 15 minutes =$100/30 minutes=$200 (Or whatever their quicky/hhr rate is) But I highly doubt any guys are paying those kinds of tips when they overstay. Holidays are already a slow time for providers. JS
Whatevs.

I know that I tried to convince my wife for years that she didn't have to buy me anything at Christmas, that if she wanted to make me happy, she could give me a once-a-year treat.

And I've gotten tangible things from friends-for-an-hour in the past. Don't get me wrong, I appreciated the thoughts and the gifts, especially since I know they had other options for that money.

But if you want to show a guy you really care about him, give him what he really wants.
I actually had ONE provider take me to dinner on my birthday - unplanned, and then gave me a deeply discounted session. The always-will-be-missed Caitie Mae.

I'm sure there are other exceptions out there, but the rest can't bear the thought of giving up their time without compensation. Just my dos pesos. We on the other side of the business are mostly doing it as "A Hobby" while I am pretty sure most of our provider colleagues are doing it to pay their bills. Big difference.
If you hang around here long enough (or hung; the place seems kinda deserted these days), you'll read an occasional anecdote from a provider or a client who recounts something similar. The idea was directed at those rare ladies who do make an effort to show their appreciation to some guys they feel deserve it. There aren't a lot. Factor in the time and money spent shopping vs. "Hey, if you have 15 minutes, I have Christmas present for you," I think she'd come out ahead, so to speak.
plus, while they may not be getting any income,
they are definitely not spending any of their money to give that intimate gift!!!
which will prolly turn into an income stream next year.
Wow
I do special things/gifts for my repeat friends ,not kust at Vhristmas but also birthdays & special occassions! It is enjoyable & fun for me!
Caitie May, probably the most erotic, sensual blow job artist we'll ever see!!!!
Thanks for the idea!
Hahaha
Just IMO and worth what you paid for my .02.

I think tis the season to take care of the lady(s) that have taken care of you/me all year(s). Gift card or something extra to show appreaction for putting up with you/me another awsome year.

The LAST thing I would expect or never ask for is a freebie. (I'm cheap butt not free . Ladies still need to eat, take care of their kids, and pay bills. Even during the holidays

Btw, I still have the balloon (cake is long gone though from a 13+ year buddy that still visits me on my birthday. She left for the RW, and is doing well years ago. I don't see her much butt she knows what gift card she will get tomorrow
Tsmokies. I think I luv ya lol
Awe, luv u2 Ms Rain because you are a bad azz that always post positive stuff . You know how all this works for dirty old men like me that don't/want need a RW woman trying to run my life ugh n no tyvm.

I hope you, and all the sweet awesome ladies, on here have a great safe holiday tis the season
The LAST thing I would expect or never ask for is a freebie. (I'm cheap butt not free . Ladies still need to eat, take care of their kids, and pay bills. Even during the holidays Originally Posted by Tsmokies
The point wasn't to ask for a freebie. I'd never even get close to suggesting that. There's barely even anyone around here anymore who would recognize me, let alone feel any particular generosity toward me, so I really have no dog in this particular hunt.

The point was to let women know that they can conserve precious cash resources at Christmas while simultaneously giving someone a very memorable and special gift, if they are so inclined.

There probably aren't many relationships, business or otherwise, where this would be appropriate, but, for those few, IJS.