Age?

Do providers care about the age of the men they meet?

Thanks
The golden rule is "The older the better".

Most of them prefer middle aged & old men over young men.

Keep in mind that women are not like men. They don't have to be attracted to you to be able to perform. They're experts at faking it. So yes, you can look like a shrunken wrinkled old corpse and most of the providers won't mind. Just be polite, clean, generous, and respectful.
I have a hot fetish for middle aged men and have since I was in my teens..So, although I will see younger men...I always prefer men that are a tad older.

In fact, when I was just barely legal, I dated a man that was 28 years older than me.
I like all ages .. Young & Old and old as dirt lol
YMMV and depends on the lady.
Personally, I have an age minimum.....not a maximum.
40+ is really my jam but I do like lovers as young as 30 here and there (under 30 just not interested).
I have a hot fetish for middle aged men and have since I was in my teens..So, although I will see younger men...I always prefer men that are a tad older.

In fact, when I was just barely legal, I dated a man that was 28 years older than me. Originally Posted by Elektra
I’m your Huckleberry! (From the movie Tombstone”
I see all ages n races
This is a great question. I dont know about most guys, but I always sincerely care if the girls have a good time with me. And of course they always *say* they did, so I find it hard to tell for sure. But for me, and maybe I'm weird, a lot of the pleasure I get is knowing I was not just a 'job' but actually a good time as well.

And I def. have gotten some reluctant acceptance being just now 30 years old. Maybe my age group has earned its bad rap, IDK.

I'm just glad to have been able to get know some incredible ladies here in TX.
I am "OFF"..old fart friendly..lol
BUTTTTT to me age is just a number..as long as ya can have fun,lets do it!
I think most ladies avoid guys in their 20s as they have zero idea on etiquette. My absolute fav range is 30s to 60s, I cant fake my visits so I do try to find out if we will be a good match beforehand.
One swears to me (and providers NEVER lie) that she actually has trouble orgasming unless it's a guy over 40 "I have an old guy fetish"

This is definitely the truth.