The Scheduling Method

I'm speaking strictly for myself and I how I feel about this. May make sense or may not but nevertheless....

I'm not too hot on providers that schedule all of their appointments. For me, there's a couple of reasons. For one, I'm not exactly single and times I can make a visit are often limited to a few hours of a window. Trying to schedule a week, hell even days in advance is difficult. So there's that...

The second reason, and I think it's more of a psychological thing than anything else... when you see a provider who is scheduling clients, you know she's got them lined right up with only small gaps in between to maximize their financial gain by means of efficiency. While this makes good business sense, I don't particularly like being part of the ongoing train that day. One right after the next, dick after dick with no real measurable gap.

Now don't get me wrong, I get why girls do this. I do. However, I prefer to reach out, see if I can see her in the next couple, 3 hours, and if not, just move onto another one of my regulars who may be more available and perhaps not taking so much meat in a given day.

I will say though, there doesn't appear to be very many girls without a dance card completely full around here. Jezze us there's a lot of demand around here. I can't even get in to see a semi-UTR right near where I live because her schedule is booked up! I guess just one more indication I should get out of the game sooner than later.

Anyway, this comes on the heels of a provider I was looking forward to seeing who is in the area (a second time), but she's become so well known she's getting nailed non stop. Just doesn't do it for me, so I cancelled.
YUP! And if I didn't sleep good the night before, or a bit hungover because I got a little crazy the night before, or stuck at work...And I like to wait for a window, where my testosterone has me a raging bull...I totally agree...
Lol, I know who you are talking about by the way.

Anyway, scheduled or not, these providers are getting railed as much as possible to make money. The ones who don't schedule are in my experience more disorganized.

I think we've a bit in common on the difficulty of scheduling things, but for myself I at least know when I'm free and work within that time frame for the times I need to book.

You guys make some excellent points that I can totally agree with. I got a little more spoiled with her last month, and learned a week ahead of time from her that for this repeat visit it was already pre-booking season. So I managed to score an encounter last week with a Brazilian - finally! - that appealed to me that I had been thinking about (review just posted).

But to see good, reliable, providers around here...?! Definitely includes scheduling concerns!